A PS4 build of Horizon Forbidden West has reportedly leaked a month prior to launch

dsaadsasdas.png

The latest PlayStation exclusive, Horizon Forbidden West, is due out soon, with a planned launch of February 18, 2022. But even though that release date is over a month away, images have been cropping up online of someone playing the PlayStation 4 version of the game. A post on Reddit had a few screenshots collected in a post titled, "Horizon Forbidden West images leaked (PS4 version, jailbreak related)". Posts on Twitter claimed that the footage came from a hacked console, running a leaked version of the game, and within hours, the pictures had been removed "in response to a report from the copyright holder".

Media outlet Video Games Chronicle added to the rumors and curiosity by stating that their sources say the game has leaked, and the one shown in pictures is a near-complete build of the game, only missing what appears to be a handful of art assets. Right now, it doesn't look like the leaked game package is available to download, however that may change, given that there are some people out there playing the game already. Sony has seen this sort of situation unravel before, with The Last of Us Part II's story footage being uploaded online a month ahead of its highly anticipated release.

:arrow: Source

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks. just bought it for the cheapest I could find, which was around $11, new.
It's a nice game with pretty graphics. I hope you enjoy it. Sometimes it feels a bit FarCry3-formulaic but I guess many open world games do. I enjoyed it back in the day. Loading times are not as bad as Witcher 3 but I remember they got in my nerves some times.

I hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: godreborn

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh? It'll be for the PS4 as well? I just assumed it was a PS5 only game :o
I'm a happy Issac now, looking forward to this sometime in the future 😁

tommasi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I lost interest after 10 minutes of playing the first one. The idea is cool, but the game felt repetitive and got bored of it quickly.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I’m playing It Takes Two and the game is epic!
Well, different people different taste.
I like it takes two TBH and I was trying to play it with a friend, but he found the game frustrating and a waste of time for some reason and we had to stop playing after the queen bee boss. He didn't like it takes two very much.

Reactions: tommasi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel