Hardware PS Vita System Firmware 2.10 rolling out now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guerillaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

I'm a PS Vita enthusiast (odd indeed). I have been on the PS Vita scene since I got the First Edition bundle at midnight release. Any who, I decided that not much info is posted in the PS Vita section here at our lovely gbatemp.net so I thought I would help!

PS Vita System Firmware 2.10 - Out now!!!!

Features included in the update:

-"You can now manage application icons in folders on the home screen."

-"Support for playing videos on websites in [Browser] has been added. (Some videos not supported.)"

-"Support for displaying HTML messages in has been added."

-"You can now add multiple email addresses to a contact in ."

-"You can now automatically update PlaystationMobile format software."

-"The buttons on the PS Vita system can now be used with more applications."

-"You can now verify which PS Vita card is inserted from the home screen's info bar.

-"In addition, the usability of many features has been improved."

That is quite a decent update compared to the past ones. I just hope Sony can keep it on a roll!

*I realize that this was posted on another post but this is info was gathered straight from my PS Vita update screen. I will try to be better on timing as I post more so please be gentle ;)

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The two big features here (for me) is now being able to watch videos in the browser and controlling some of the apps with the buttons!

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so we know all thats been added but the big question is does it block the appache overkill(i think thats the name) exploit. ill probably update either way and if in the end i do ill probably be able to report it

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Already posted and tested.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/new-vita-firmware-2-10-update-adds-folders-more.346035/

The update is quite superb - folders are great (shame that they don't have tabs though...), the web browser has been greatly improved in terms of HTML5 (now beats the WiiU's browser) and the system itself boots faster. They also added cartridge icons so that you know what game is inside which is neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz