spartan1096

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
handheld2.jpg

So I finally got a PS Vita although it's pre-owned one with no box and rob me the pleasure of unboxing but I'm still happy with it. It's already hacked with 3.65 henkaku, then to try Welcome Park I de-hack it and update to the latest 3.74 firmware. Now I want to re-hack it but have some noob questions regarding hack, psn, and emulation:
1. Can I still access PSN store to buy games and upload trophies for legit games after hacking the Vita? I heard that technically you can do it but you risk the chance of getting ban.
2. Can I still play legit cartridge on hacked Vita?
3. I know you can't store multiple accounts from different regions on one console like Switch, and to switch region you need to format the console everytime, but what about games install on memory card? Can my HK region account recognize the games on memory card that I brought with NA region account? If it can't, can homebrew like Simple Account Switcher do the trick?
4. How is PSP games running on Vita actually? I brought PS Vita partially for playing PSP games but I heard that PSP games running on Vita actually somehow have worse graphic because they are not optimized for Vita's higher-resolution screen, also I heard Adrenaline is still not perfect as many PSP games still got issues when running on Vita, even popular ones like Ace Combat Joint Assault and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

Appreciate any answers and suggestions!

ElvisKocho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
You can access PSN after jailbreaking it, You can still play legit cartridges (use sd2vita, and and sd card, 256gb is enough) you can't switch accounts normally, but there is an a homebrew app for that, psp games i guess run good, I have played them normally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...