• Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It will probably be a patch which you can apply to the romfs of the game.
Some people might release it on that 3ds website.

I may be doing that myself. Sharing is caring! x3 Seriously though, I bet I'm one of the few who actually bought the game and others are just waiting for a cia release. lol

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I just beat AA 1-3 gonna start 5 now and then play 6.

then next on my list will be this. It looks great, like the best looking AA game to date. LOVE the front cover

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I just beat AA 1-3 gonna start 5 now and then play 6.

then next on my list will be this. It looks great, like the best looking AA game to date. LOVE the front cover
Offtopic:- Also, just a suggestion, make sure to play the crossover of Layton and Wright, it was awesome!

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Offtopic:- Also, just a suggestion, make sure to play the crossover of Layton and Wright, it was awesome!

Never played any layton games before so idk tbh. i heard the crossover has half layton and half AA type gameplay which isnt what i wanted. Id rather have them together but then again i havent played it

Currently im about to start AA5 after beating 3. I would have gotten 4 but i dont wanna emulate since apparently missing out AA4 wont cause me to miss out on much.

but erm i read the premise behind AA4 and it says that Ace has an adopted daughter 7 years after Aa3. which totally mind f***** me

Will AA5 clarify on who trucy is

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Never played any layton games before so idk tbh. i heard the crossover has half layton and half AA type gameplay which isnt what i wanted. Id rather have them together but then again i havent played it

Currently im about to start AA5 after beating 3. I would have gotten 4 but i dont wanna emulate since apparently missing out AA4 wont cause me to miss out on much.

but erm i read the premise behind AA4 and it says that Ace has an adopted daughter 7 years after Aa3. which totally mind f***** me

It won't, please play Apollo Justice.

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India

Nope, AA5 won't clarify who Trucy is, in AA4, there is a separate case which tells us about her, you should play that first in my opinion, it will make AA5 storyline much more meaningful.. AA4 was awesome and you should definitely not miss that out.
Also, you should definitely give the crossover a try, it was awesome, and, it was the game which got me into AA series! It is one of my favourite game in the 3ds..

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
It won't, please play Apollo Justice.
Nope, AA5 won't clarify who Trucy is, in AA4, there is a separate case which tells us about her, you should play that first in my opinion, it will make AA5 storyline much more meaningful.. AA4 was awesome and you should definitely not miss that out.
Also, you should definitely give the crossover a try, it was awesome, and, it was the game which got me into AA series! It is one of my favourite game in the 3ds..

I would! believe me but i dont have a DS or the AA4 cart. Are there any DS emulators for the 2ds?

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I would! believe me but i dont have a DS or the AA4 cart. Are there any DS emulators for the 2ds?
Yeah, there is one out there, but, it doesn't play at a decent fps on the o3ds/2ds.. You should get a DS Flashcart, they are around $5 to $10 nowadays, and, it would emulate the DS game on 3ds almost perfectly!

So region-locking won't be an issue? I will be putting the Japanese game card into a North American 3DS after all.
Nope, using HANS it is not an issue..

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Yeah, there is one out there, but, it doesn't play at a decent fps on the o3ds/2ds.. You should get a DS Flashcart, they are around $5 to $10 nowadays, and, it would emulate the DS game on 3ds almost perfectly!

Nope, using HANS it is not an issue..

I would but id only ever use it for AA4 so im not really down with doing that. Hmmm damn you guys for making me more intrested in AA4! ill have to emulate it in my mobile or laptop Xp

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I would but id only ever use it for AA4 so im not really down with doing that. Hmmm damn you guys for making me more intrested in AA4! ill have to emulate it in my mobile or laptop Xp
Lol, xP but, believe me, there are also some decent DS games that you ought to try like Super Mario 64 DS version..

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Lol, xP but, believe me, there are also some decent DS games that you ought to try like Super Mario 64 DS version..

not really a mario guy. But that new zelda im going to pick up despite the fact that ive never played any zelda before. Zelda BOW just looks and plays amazingly.

Right back ontopic

Ill probably emulate it ,since i already have played a few ds titles via emulation i.e 999

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
not really a mario guy. But that new zelda im going to pick up despite the fact that ive never played any zelda before. Zelda BOW just looks and plays amazingly.

Right back ontopic

Ill probably emulate it ,since i already have played a few ds titles via emulation i.e 999
Okay, have fun playing it, its very good! :) Have you completed AA3? The last case on that was so awesome! Also, how is 999, is it any good?

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Right back ontopic

If you use Android, search for Drastic. It's the best emulator out there, I played all the AA games from 1 to 4 in there when I had no money to buy a DS or 3DS. It works great, as long as your phone is at least 1GB in RAM and has at least a DualCore 1.2 GHz processor.

Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsemu.drastic&hl=es_419

And it's great because AA and Layton games are played completely using the touchscreen, so you can remove those ugly virtual buttons from the screen.

Last edited by Olmectron,

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
@Abu_Senpai Also, after you have played all the AA games, you should play the custom ones out there, created by users.. some of them are really good and awesome, they look like official cases..

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Okay, have fun playing it, its very good! :) Have you completed AA3? The last case on that was so awesome! Also, how is 999, is it any good?

Played 999 and its two sequels and loved them all. amazing series of games. your doing yourself an injusticr by not playing them. The story is amazing and gameplay is uniqueish

Yes AA3s last case omg misteyy!!!! No!!! Why?? Also Capcom id love to see Mayas dad make an apperance

If you use Android, search for Drastic. It's the best emulator out there, I played all the AA games from 1 to 4 in there when I had no money to buy a DS or 3DS. It works great, as long as your phone is at least 1GB in RAM and has at least a DualCore 1.2 GHz processor.

Yep already now about drastic. Its great and thank you

Reactions: Olmectron

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Played 999 and its two sequels and loved them all. amazing series of games. your doing yourself an injusticr by not playing them. The story is amazing and gameplay is uniqueish

Yes AA3s last case omg misteyy!!!! No!!! Why?? Also Capcom id love to see Mayas dad make an apperance

Yep already now about drastic. Its great and thank you
Okay, I will definitely play 999 then, and, what do you mean by "No!! Why?" :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo