Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Since we can record and send infrared with homebrew+cn/oot3d/DOA: dimensions, we can explore how Pokemon hgss contact with pokewalker.
Than we can clone hgss signal using ir port and record Pokemon data to sd.
Then we can decrypt data (if needed), convert Pokemon data (.pk most likely) to .pk6 using pkhex and inject Pokemon to xyoras.
And if you have pokewalker+heart gold/soul silver+3ds+homebrew+cn/oot3d/DOA: dimensions you can transfer Pokemon from gen4 to gen6.
I sadly lost both of my pokewalkers therefore I can't work on research.
We can also make poketransporter homebrew app which clone hgss, record Pokemon, decrypt it, convert it to pk6 and store it in phbank.

D

Deleted User

Would it be possible to get a integrity checker for romfs files to use with hans? It would save a lot of time for those of us who are making rom hacks lol

Cornholio309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another request: A DS Cartridge Launcher?

I just installed themehax 1.3 to automatically boot into itself whenever my 3DS is launched, pretty much eliminating the need for using the 3DS' normal home menu...but there's an issue with being unable to launch DS titles. The out-of-region game launcher and HANS refuse to detect any DS games in my cartridge slot, which forces me to boot back into the home menu, which I find pretty inconvenient.

Could something like this be created?

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
#How about a browser which supports features like downloading files? or saving pages?

#A torrent client app?

#DSorganize port to the 3DS giving it more power and features?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
How about a browser which supports features like downloading files? or saving pages?
OMG Yes. I tried downloading stuff with the Browser when I still could use it, but suprisingly it didn't work.

And hey, if someone could make an actual Homebrew Browser, think about it being on a Nintendo system! The name could be a pun. *cough* Bowser *cough*

Reactions: Playboxwii2

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
OMG Yes. I tried downloading stuff with the Browser when I still could use it, but suprisingly it didn't work.

And hey, if someone could make an actual Homebrew Browser, think about it being on a Nintendo system! The name could be a pun. *cough* Bowser *cough*
Yeah, something that'd automatically install cia(s) and the necessary files. LIke the Eshop, just brew'd

Reactions: smileyhead

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a suggestion/question. Would there be a way to get a Sega NAOMI emulator (and I mean the actual NAOMI, not a Dreamcast; I already guessed that that probably would never happen as of yet) on the N3DS?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here is a suggestion/question. Would there be a way to get a Sega NAOMI emulator (and I mean the actual NAOMI, not a Dreamcast; I already guessed that that probably would never happen as of yet) on the N3DS?
It's an upgraded version of the Dreamcast hardware, how would it be any easier to emulate?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for any of the available emulators to allow for wireless multiplayer if you both load the same rom? Or to emulate a link cable wirelessly for any gb/c/a emulators? Would be pretty fun to battle and trade Pokemon on any of the first 3 gen games.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for any of the available emulators to allow for wireless multiplayer if you both load the same rom? Or to emulate a link cable wirelessly for any gb/c/a emulators? Would be pretty fun to battle and trade Pokemon on any of the first 3 gen games.
Doesn't GameYob do that? GameYob NDS did, but it was terrible.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would a homebrew application be possible for the N3DS so that it can read your amiiqo app and you can jump to the slot you want it to try and load an amiibo from next? Its a bit annoying when you have like 60 to 70 amiibo on your amiiqo and you just want to load the character one or two slots before the current character its loading (I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be for someone playing the Happy Home Designer game and loading as many of those amiibo into the device in addition to all the smash amiibo).

I'm sure this would be beneficial to a few users here, not just myself.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
would ie be possble to run a game bot in the backround like with pokemon to hunt shinys for you if not you could just run the bot on the pc and the 3ds sends the video and the bot sends the inputs some thing like this but in homebrew no physcal hardwear where it puts the inputs into the game and reads ram or whatever to know when its a shiny then you catch it some i know you can hack but i like legit shinys more then hacks i only use hacked pokemon for wifi battles in in rom hacks

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.