Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

koz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why not asking a PS4 emulator with stereoscopic 3D and internal 4k upscaler for textures?

May not be necessary.

According to programing genius Carl who is not cynical about this sort of thing.

How CPU intensive is it compared to DolphinVR?

I'm not sure. Probably less CPU intensive because PPSSPP runs on mobile. But PPSSPP normally uses a single core for both CPU and graphics.

Any possibility of using this to play PSP games stereoscopically, say on a display that supports SBS stereoscopy?

It's not implemented yet, but there's no reason why not.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
since 3ds craft does not work could some one make another minecraft clone for the 3ds
3DSCraft does work if you launch a lpp-3ds application and exit, then launch 3DSCraft. With Themehax you have to do the blargSNES fix(opening a system tile and pressing power then home) as well.

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
3DSCraft does work if you launch a lpp-3ds application and exit, then launch 3DSCraft. With Themehax you have to do the blargSNES fix(opening a system tile and pressing power then home) as well.

Out of curiosity, which application is lpp-3ds? (I know it means Lua Player Plus but I'm asking which application would use that, or if we should just run Lua Player Plus.)

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, which application is lpp-3ds? (I know it means Lua Player Plus but I'm asking which application would use that, or if we should just run Lua Player Plus.)
All of the homebrew in my sig, CHMM, CHMM2, WANT3D, Sunshell, etc.

JoelRL11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally would have like to see a good mp3/flac player which can scrobble music to last.fm and a GBA emulator would be pretty cool too so I don't have to buy a flashcard for my SP.
I personally would have like to see a good mp3/flac player which can scrobble music to last.fm and a GBA emulator would be pretty cool too so I don't have to buy a flashcard for my SP.
I would love to see a port of UNDERTALE for the 3ds, the bottom screen could be used nicely and the circle pad would be useful.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i would like it if some on made homebrew ar power saves like its a homebrew app that has codes for 3ds games to cheat stuff like items etc

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
could some one make a nds save editor because i cannot buy a dongle cause have no way to pay for one you need a credit card or pay pal don't have on and yeah parents think its a werid thing and won't buy it like why has no on bothed to make one yet its possible since poke transporters a 3ds app and it access bw game save i get the app selector thing does not detect ds game so youd need the app to just read what ever game is the 3ds game card slot

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
could some one make a nds save editor because i cannot buy a dongle cause have no way to pay for one you need a credit card or pay pal don't have on and yeah parents think its a werid thing and won't buy it like why has no on bothed to make one yet its possible since poke transporters a 3ds app and it access bw game save i get the app selector thing does not detect ds game so youd need the app to just read what ever game is the 3ds game card slot
I guess I can understand that, but couldn't you just use something like this(if you have a DS flashcart): http://3dbrew.org/wiki/DSaveManager

Yoshimashin

Penguin Spy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any homebrews that stream the audio/video from the 3DS to a computer? I saw one called CTR 3DS Streamer or some such name but I couldn't actually find the homebrew files or videos of it being used.

D

Deleted User

Someone needs to create an unofficial Unity3D Exporter for the 3DS.

It should pack the game into a CIA file, and create additional files such as code.bin, banner.bin and icon.bin, etc.

That would be mega awesome!! :P

Reactions: I pwned U!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced