XP
Country
Antarctica
Screenshot from 2016-05-19 18-45-31.png

D

Deleted User

Using a default MATE wallpaper again.
Screenshot.png

Been planning on installing Windows XP on another partition for a while now, maybe I'll do that today.

Reactions: VinsCool
D

Deleted User

Why? That's kinda dangerous.
I know. I would rather install something like Windows 7, but this computer has a low amount of RAM and Vista, which is what it came with, didn't even work well on it.
I was gonna try and install something like W2K or NT 4, but I couldn't get either installer to run.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I know. I would rather install something like Windows 7, but this computer has a low amount of RAM and Vista, which is what it came with, didn't even work well on it.
I was gonna try and install something like W2K or NT 4, but I couldn't get either installer to run.
Just install 7 and use the classic visual theme. Disabling Aero and other visual effects, like shadows and whatnot, actually causes a really nice speedup on older systems.

Reactions: Deleted User

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Just install 7 and use the classic visual theme. Disabling Aero and other visual effects, like shadows and whatnot, actually causes a really nice speedup on older systems.
Or install Windows 10.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol