Apple M1 iMAC 2019 question

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It came with Radeon Pro. Is it good ? I have my PC with GeForce Nvidia as you seen in my signatre. I want mac too because I have macOS Pro laptop and I hate it because the battery died after 5 years then I have to replace it for 200 dollars more. I decide not to use laptop anymore. I prefer desktop at home but I still like mac as much as windows.

Someone is sell this for 500 dollars and in mint condition with box. He said that he only used it a few time.

So I am not sure about Radeon Pro. is Radeon Pro good ? I am a huge fan of GeForce Nvidia.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, there aren't any M1 Macs with dedicated graphics, they all use the integrated GPU on the M1 chipset, so you're not going to get any M1 iMacs with dedicated graphics. If that's what they're advertising, they're making shit up.

Secondly, which Radeon Pro GPU? There are 5 different SKUs with varying performance differences.

Ask the seller for the EMC or serial number and look it up on https://everymac.com/ If it has a Radeon Pro 560x or above, then it would be worth it for that price. Anything else, don't bother because they're trash.

But I highly doubt this is a legit offer given the price, all the various 2019 iMacs are currently going for anywhere between $700 for base model to $1200+ for the higher end models. I'd be willing to bet it has an iCloud lock on it and they're just trying to get rid of it for cheap.

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Radeon Pro 555X mit 2GB VRAM.

I dont need heavily gamers for I have PC anyway. I want it for something else and simple emulators like PS2 emulator and under for my friend separately.

I noticed 2GB is not good enough. A 4GB or more is better. Okay, I think I shouldn't buy it from him. I will look anywhere else with GeForce Nvidia iMAC instead.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Radeon Pro 555X mit 2GB VRAM.

I dont need heavily gamers for I have PC anyway. I want it for something else and simple emulators like PS2 emulator and under for my friend separately.

I noticed 2GB is not good enough. A 4GB or more is better. Okay, I think I shouldn't buy it from him. I will look anywhere else with GeForce Nvidia iMAC instead.

The 555x is on par with the Nvidia GeForce MX150 (laptop version of the GT 1030)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol