Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Welp, had to format my server and forgot to backup my screenshots. So, here we go. It's not really changed, but I wanted to post it for consistency's sake. (10 MB screenshots ftw.)

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-20%20at%2011.54.35%20AM.png

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: matpower

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
What do you use your server for?
Personal filehosting, torrent seeding, malware testing and reverse engineering, an IRC bouncer, VPN, SSH tunneling, goodset ROM hosting, a chiptune collection, and a lot more. I also offer hosting to 3DS devs (and others) that need it.

http://basementla.bz/

I used to have an invite only forum on there years ago, but it's now dead and I've yet to decide if I want to revive it or not. The "forum" link is just a placeholder for right now. I also haven't gotten all of my romsets reuploaded yet, so mods can rest easy about me linking the site. There's nothing illegal there. Oh, I also run a warez pre database, but my source is now dead, so I need to rewrite my scrape bot for a new source. And yes, the Konami code works. You get brownie points if you can name the demo the chip is from.

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: SAIYAN48

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
In something a bit unrelated, is running KDE on Windows still possible? It would make a fun project I guess.

Well, if you can manage to find a working copy of KDE for Windows installer, then you should be able to! You can decide which packages you want to install, so you could have a full-blown KDE system, or just Kate, if you wanted :P

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, if you can manage to find a working copy of KDE for Windows installer, then you should be able to! You can decide which packages you want to install, so you could have a full-blown KDE system, or just Kate, if you wanted :P
Well, I found a webpage of the project, sadly, KDE4 is the latest version available on Windows. :(

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, it's good enough! KDE5 is sadly still unstable a.f., so you can't do anything to it, I think. :/
IIRC it was working okay, however, I am a bit crazy with using the latest stable release of something, so don't mind me (which reminds that, I need to get Debian Testing running later to see how it goes) :P And well, it's an old version of KDE4(4.10.2 vs latest 4.14.3), I guess I'll fire up a VM later and see what I can do from there :P If it works okay, maybe I'll setup it on my main desktop.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, it's good enough! KDE5 is sadly still unstable a.f., so you can't do anything to it, I think. :/
I can tell you one thing, KDE4 should get a fork. KDE 5 is seriously resource heavy compared to KDE 5. Not to mention KDE 5 still extremely unstable for something that's been testing for over a year (maybe longer.) It's the reason I stopped using Chakra OS because I can't stand KDE5.

Reactions: Sono

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol