• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My point is that it is clearly not "conspiracy nonsense." If it was, then it would not contain accurate information, such as that login information.
The conspiracy nonsense comes from how the emails are largely being interpreted by a minority of people on the internet.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have the mainstream media (including your man, Kurt) to thank for only a minority of people researching them.
Yeah, that's definitely not the problem.

Oh, deity, I don't want to dive into this thread again... but I told you Trump would self-destruct and a third party would be perfectly fine to vote for.
I predicted the self-destruction of Trump too, but that's not going to dissuade his deplorables, and a third-party candidate still isn't viable, unfortunately.

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I predicted the self-destruction of Trump too, but that's not going to dissuade his deplorables, and a third-party candidate still isn't viable, unfortunately.
But they started too, this week if not before.
Also, the polls that count seats, not the popular vote, have very confident predictions that the election was already decided months ago.

Reactions: RevPokemon

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's definitely not the problem.
dream.jpg

Last edited by I pwned U!,
Reactions: The Cringe

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I look forward to when Wikileaks starts releasing Hillary's emails she deleted, now that will be a fun read.

Also, who else hype for next Wednesday!?
First, I don't know why we're eager to see Clinton's personal emails hacked and released. Second, while I am excited for the third and final debate, it's unlikely to make a difference or even have a large audience.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Second, while I am excited for the third and final debate, it's unlikely to make a difference or even have a large audience.
Which is sad since the topics that they are suppose to talk about (SCOTUS,immigration, foreign hotspots, Debt for instance) are all great things to talk about which could (if not for what has happened recently) really make voters think since you arguably could say both (or at least their parties) have stumbled at times in those areas. Still it is pretty big and will probably be the most viewed thing of the night and I know I will be watching while campaigning.

JohnGT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
acquiescence for all those sexual assaults is staggering. after all those things happen, still so big support for Trump, 40% votes?! people just dont understand which things should matter for them most. because there will be aftermath.
what will happen is that more and more men, on authoritarian positions will realize that there is this bug allowance in society for those things ... they will no longer try to stop themselve from bad behavior, ike sexual assaults.

this is so bad, i'm just happy i dont have my own family to worry about. these things will increase, more men will think that they can get away with them ... this is how psychology works: given opportunity things going to happen, its only matter of percentage. because amount of how much a person can hold back from doing something that he/she desires is limited. it is not infinite, and the majority of people see it wrongly, that is they think one can hold back from doing something only by his or her free will.
basically how it works is you have to struggle mentally to prevent yourself from not doing things like spitting, peeing, scratching and other things, which include sexual activities. important part is that because this is like a value .. we can see that this is true because different people can have different amount of it and one person can have more of it one time and less another. difference can be esily seen between healthy and sick, young and old, tired or rested. so if there going to be more people exposed, more of it will happen. at a personal level, only 2 things can prevent those bad things from happening: (1) not being exposed to them or (2) keeping yourself distracted by other things.

so yeah, this is my psyhology lesson. it looks like things are going to get bad from now on.

Last edited by JohnGT,

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont like how much of a joke trump is if he actually showed some smarts and politics then...idk hes still a douche. hillary wants to ban weed and that saddens me idc if its a dumb reason its my reason.

I can say i dont want my daughter looking up to a man that grabs pussy as a handshake

@chartube12
I agree 100% i decided not to vote this time cuz its a damn circus and at this point idgaf enough to vote whoever wins its still gonna be a shit fest. Obama did.......ok much better than bush but not as good as kennedy but now its a celebrity vs a lost lamb wtf man

@Foxi4 come on son he didnt eat that lmao

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,
Reactions: chartube12

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@The Cringe
What did Clinton do that was illegal? Because Donald Trump inarguably broke the law with the Trump Foundation when it made campaign contributions, regardless of whether or not those contributions were bribes. Donald Trump has been accused of illegal sexual impropriety. Trump University is being investigated for breaking the law. He illegally accepted 9/11 funds that were for small businesses.

Still it is pretty big and will probably be the most viewed thing of the night and I know I will be watching while campaigning.
For obvious reasons as a Clinton supporter, I would like more people to watch the third debate. Relative to other debates, however, it's unlikely to matter. Viewership is likely to be relatively small.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I find it rather funny that shortly after trumps audio clip was released, the "grab them by the pussy" clip, a bunch of women come forward claiming sexual assault. The strange thing is, women that are usually gold diggers on things like this will haapily settle out of court on these type of claims and receive lots of money from the person that they accuse. It is so strange that all these women wait until now to make these claims when they could have potentially made millions. And we all know women wont delay on being money grubbers when given a chance. Ok, some women might wait, but certainly not all of them.
Of course, not one of these women are actively pressing charges against trump for these alleged actions, probably because lying under oath is a punishable offense and they dont want to be anymore in the hotseat than they already are.
And honestly, a mojority of those women are butt ugly, even one that is an old hag. The guy is a billionaire and he could easily have any woman with questionable standards which is most women. He certainly doesnt need to settle with ugly broads. Just being real here.

The other party is getting desperate and is willing to do whatever it takes to ruin trump in the last minute for the imbeciles that will believe anything.

I am not a trump supporter. I generally stay out of politics and i dont vote. If anything, the country would be better off if I was president with as much of a fuck up as I am.

These are just my observations about this bologna.

Last edited by DeadlyFoez,
Reactions: I pwned U!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp