• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

US 2022 Mid term elections. 8th November 2022.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TraderPatTX
and I was correct that you wouldn't actually read.

So now that I know you don't actually read what I say, but instead skim, and look for talking points you can respond to, we're all good here. As if you did read everything I said, and actually understood every point, you would of noted that this part was a little strange, or said the keyword, or highlighted it. But you didn't. And went through the motions of going "nuh uh" as I expected you to do.
I admit that I do skim through your walls of gibberish. It doesn't make what you say right. How about if you start another thread where nobody responds again. Those always amuse me.
Post automatically merged:

At least got that gridlock most likely, but as for trump. I’m fucking done with his antics. Literally attacked Desantis a couple days before the election and doesn’t like Kemp and and alas, Desantis and Kemp (and Abbott) and their respective states are the only places that blew out. Whilst all of trumps handpicked candidates shit the bed.

Millions of dollars in fundraising and he doesn’t donate jack shit to these other races. And attacks his own party when they don’t believe his schizophrenic Election shit from 2 years ago that no one gives a damn about.

While the common folk are worried about the economy and immigration and kitchen table issues, Trump is still bitching about his failed race.

It’s time for him to go. It’s Desantis, Kemp, Youngkin, and Abbott that actually care about non /pol/ voter fraud issues to take lead. White suburban women do not like this bullshit. It’s suicidal to continue down this path.

It’s Desantis or bust. No doubt in my mind. Taking Florida, a swing state that voted for Desantis by only 30k votes in the 2018 governor election to a Republican Stronghold with a 1.5M vote (~+20R) lead against Crist is the only way forward (+13 with Latino voters. For perspective, Biden won Latino voters in the state by +7 not 2 years ago). If you’re a Republican and prefer Trump over Desantis, you need to wake the fuck up before you fuck us once again.

When your stupid trump endorsed tv celebrity Mehmet Oz loses a race to someone with brain damage, or when your Trump endorsed candidate probably loses his race to a reverend that loves abortion, you know you’re terrible.

Back to the drawing boards folks. In the meantime, I’ll be stocking up on firearms, as any sensible person should be. Fuck you Trump apologists that are willing to toss us all off a cliff just so you can try to convince yourselves Trump won an election that he obviously didn’t.
A red wave was never going to be allowed to happen, but it will be interesting going forward.

You do bring up a valid point. Why was Florida so different from other states? Even Abbott squeaked by a win. Why did republican governors win so much bigger than republican senators in the same state, except for in Florida? It's very doubtful that voters went into the booth and only voted for governors and called it a day. Let's see what happens

Personally, I'm comfy af right now.

Last edited by TraderPatTX,
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
How about if you start another thread where nobody responds again. Those always amuse me.
Of the 22 threads I have made starting back from june 3rd in last activity. 3 of them had less than 10 responses. (The total of number of threads is technically 21 since one of them got deleted without any reason given)
To put this in comparison, let's use @Creamu
Who made 46 threads. Of those threads, 25 to 26 (26 if you want to include anything equal or less than 10) had less than 10 responses.

To make this a percentage. My threads 86% of the time had more than 10 responses (including the one that got deleted for sake of argument. Which hit beyond 10 responses)
For creamu, as a percentage
It's 43% at worst. And removing the one thread at exactly 10 makes it 45%.

Sorry that math just doesn't work in your favor there.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of the 22 threads I have made starting back from june 3rd in last activity. 3 of them had less than 10 responses. (The total of number of threads is technically 21 since one of them got deleted without any reason given)
Who made 46 threads. Of those threads, 25 to 26 (26 if you want to include anything equal or less than 10) had less than 10 responses.

To make this a percentage. My threads 86% of the time had more than 10 responses (including the one that got deleted for sake of argument. Which hit beyond 10 responses)

Aw man is @Nothereed Creamu 2.0? :ohnoes: (Shitpost)

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's not the size of your thread that counts, it's the content. Size isn't everything there, sport.

@Creamu posts at least asks questions and make people think. Your threads are just regurgitated garbage from the non-taxpaying corporate shill media that you are in love with and never doubt nor question.

You never ask questions. You demand people see and accept your worldview. That is why you get so angry when people do not agree with you. You have so much emotional damage that you lash out at people on every single thread on here and you imagine that people are attacking you when all they are doing are disagreeing with you. That shows how soft you are. People don't enjoy being talked down to, especially from somebody who doesn't have any original thoughts.

Good day, sir.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay okay okay... one thing I STILL don't get: Why the ACTUAL FUCK do people keep voting Nancy Pelosi back in?

Left. Right. Center. You gotta at admit that she is outright BAD for the political landscape.
Ok I’ll bit.
Why? Please explain in details not vague dislike…

Most D don’t like her but taking down a incumbent is extra difficult.. if Jim Jordan and Gaetz (suspected) pedo/enablers get elected easily then you don’t have a chance to knock out Pelosi

Crime, inflation, runaway homelessness & drug addiction,
is what the people wanted and is what they get.
… weird MAGA crowd is just echoing the same statement over and over

5E4D536A-FE52-4E3C-9CCE-B18F3C4CFCB2.jpeg

The question 🙋‍♂️ is do they just automatically parrot anything they hear… or is there a MAGA underground handler who hands out scripts

Last edited by djpannda,

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
DeSantis, Abbott, and Kemp won handily, 224 house seats projected, so GOP now controls the house meaning they can stop Biden BS. not sure what will happen in the Senate but it seems it will be 50/50

overall pretty good but not as huge as some people were painting it was gonna be the whole buying votes thing work great with the student loan thing

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
How about if you start another thread where nobody responds again. Those always amuse me.
Original argument
It's not the size of your thread that counts, it's the content.
You now moving the goal post
I demonstrated that people did infact respond, and you had no argument against it so you moved the goal post.

@Creamu posts at least asks questions and make people think
Also this argument is just untrue it's just as "biased" as I am with titles
"Trump Raid and the End of the United States (Padraig Martin)"
"The U.S. is more dangerously divided than any other wealthy democracy. Is there a way back from the brink? (Yascha Mounk)"

That is why you get so angry when people do not agree with you. You have so much emotional damage that you lash out at people on every single thread on here and you imagine that people are attacking you when all they are doing are disagreeing with you. That shows how soft you are. People don't enjoy being talked down to, especially from somebody who doesn't have any original thoughts.
Really?
Or is it because you are one of the members here who just straight up refuse to listen. You even admitted yourself you don't read my posts.
I have consistently read every single post you have made through and through. So of course I'm going to be naturally frustrated when
A. I can tell your just going through the motions (Because non of your arguments actually address what I said)
B. You then become extremely dishonest (moving the goal post, trying to change the subject)
So as a human being who has dealt with talking to you for month, and put more effort than you have.
Yeah I'm going be naturally more frustrated. Sorry that I am a human being?
And also again, you were attacking.
At every turn you have tried attacking me. Don't believe me?
Your first point in this thread was "That's why your can only source left-wing sources" As if that meant something.
But it's your previous actions that tell me you were trying to attack me.

Here's you trying to call me....
Well, I'll let the unfriendly words talk.

TraderPatTX
Many of the women and children were sex trafficked here. And you applaud it.
you straight up said that I applauded it. And then I brought this piece of information, you never apologized, you don't have any spine to do so.

Nothreed
Straw man number 2.
The reason I said you had no evidence, is because your making an accusation directly towards me, and I have given nothing, no basis for your claim to substainate that I support child sex traffiicing (Though it's really awsome of you to target me of all people, since you know. My child hood involves my biological father who was child molester and having to go to thearpy at the age of 8. And I was lucky to even get that therapy in the first place)

you never apologized, you never tried to be honest, you know what you did?
You went right for the next talking point

TraderPatTX
I guarantee that you have always been against building the wall and you are perfectly ok with 6 million illegal aliens in 18 months because "we made the problem".
That was your response to me, on that specific quote.
How comfortable do you feel talking to a victim of abuse, and then saying that they're willing to do the same abuse to others? Because honestly that's more of a failing of your character outright.
Are you telling me i have no right to be angry? That someone that I've been putting all this time in honest responding to, doesn't reciprocate? And then calling it "emotional damage" when I reasonably get pissed off?

And this replays on other issues, I tell you, and then you don't listen. ever
you just go to the next talking point, like some NPC picking between dialogue options.

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,
Reactions: The Catboy

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
… weird MAGA crowd is just echoing the same statement over and over

View attachment 336474

The question 🙋‍♂️ is do they just automatically parrot anything they hear… or is there a MAGA underground handler who hands out scripts
And this is how you catch propaganda.

Reactions: sombrerosonic

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you straight up said that I applauded it. And then I brought this piece of information, you never apologized, you don't have any spine to do so.
If you voted Democrat, then you support human trafficking across our southern border since they are the only ones who enable it. The same can be said about high fuel prices, inflation, high crime, taking us to the brink of nuclear war. All these things we didn't have to worry about when the bad orange man was in office.
you never apologized, you never tried to be honest, you know what you did?
You went right for the next talking point

That was your response to me, on that specific quote.
How comfortable do you feel talking to a victim of abuse, and then saying that they're willing to do the same abuse to others? Because honestly that's more of a failing of your character outright.
Are you telling me i have no right to be angry? That someone that I've been putting all this time in honest responding to, doesn't reciprocate? And then calling it "emotional damage" when I reasonably get pissed off?
Most people have been abused, including myself. It doesn't make you special. You sound like you just haven't dealt with yours yet.
And this replays on other issues, I tell you, and then you don't listen. ever
you just go to the next talking point, like some NPC picking between dialogue options.
Face it, you enjoy being mad. The left is always mad about something inconsequential. It's no wonder the left wants to ban speech that you don't like because you can't control yourselves emotionally.

So no, I'm not going to apologize for speaking truth because the truth doesn't need any apologies. You can continue to get mad over it, or actually research outside of your tax-exempt corporate media hypocrisy bubble and learn something new. Your choice, but at least grow up a little if you are going to have discussions in public. Sometimes you're not going to like everything you hear. That's called real diversity.

If you ask me, the left is mad because you see everything that the left does now ends up in complete failure. That's by design.

Beobert loss signals the end of Trump’s MAGA, now we got to deal with Desantis MAGA
DeSantis won by 1.5 million votes. There are only 4 blue counties left in the entire state. I'd love to see how you plan on dealing with him. What is the left gonna do, send KLANtifa down here? :rofl2:

Also, FYI. Marjorie Taylor Greene won her re-election handily, which means she'll be sitting on committees in the majority. :rofl2:

Last edited by TraderPatTX,

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay okay okay... one thing I STILL don't get: Why the ACTUAL FUCK do people keep voting Nancy Pelosi back in?

Left. Right. Center. You gotta at admit that she is outright BAD for the political landscape.

Exactly...her time should have been up when she was against the stock trading ban.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you voted Democrat, then you support human trafficking across our southern border since they are the only ones who enable it. The same can be said about high fuel prices, inflation, high crime, taking us to the brink of nuclear war. All these things we didn't have to worry about when the bad orange man was in office.

Most people have been abused, including myself. It doesn't make you special. You sound like you just haven't dealt with yours yet.

Face it, you enjoy being mad. The left is always mad about something inconsequential. It's no wonder the left wants to ban speech that you don't like because you can't control yourselves emotionally.

So no, I'm not going to apologize for speaking truth because the truth doesn't need any apologies. You can continue to get mad over it, or actually research outside of your tax-exempt corporate media hypocrisy bubble and learn something new. Your choice, but at least grow up a little if you are going to have discussions in public. Sometimes you're not going to like everything you hear. That's called real diversity.

If you ask me, the left is mad because you see everything that the left does now ends up in complete failure. That's by design.

DeSantis won by 1.5 million votes. There are only 4 blue counties left in the entire state. I'd love to see how you plan on dealing with him. What is the left gonna do, send KLANtifa down here? :rofl2:

Also, FYI. Marjorie Taylor Greene won her re-election handily, which means she'll be sitting on committees in the majority. :rofl2:
Hell, here in California (Kommiefornia), I read about how Police can no longer go after Prostitution Areas unless someone calls for them. Which in effect, shows that someone did not want to get caught, basically supporting Human Trafficking. Fact they want to Limit how Law Abiding Citizens can Defend themselves, and clearly Violating the 2nd Amendment like no other, giving Criminals the upper hand.

But, let's face it.....BOTH sides want to strip People of Rights, and go against the People in some way.

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
Being abused doesn't give you an excuse to be a shitty person. You called a victim of a child meloestor "applauding it"
If I learned I did the same to you, where I said something that went into a child hood scar. I'd back track and genuinely apologize.

But the fact you CONTINUE to be spineless, and trying to use "you haven't dealt with yours" is just outright disgusting. You can't even find the slightest moral bone in your body to even make a half fast apology.

Face it, you enjoy being mad. The left is always mad about something inconsequential.
Your projecting. Says the party constantly going about "culture wars"
Refuses to help people in need like medicare for all/ending privatized healthcare. Refusing to get rid of our privatized collage education system. Refusing to Increasing mininum wage and actually help families.
Taxing actual fucking rich instead of giving them a tax reduction, and then charge families which will start affecting them by 2025. Refusing to help fund public schools.

All of these are real issues. Yours?
"LGBTQ GRRERRROOOOMERS" even though you just scream it all day, parrot far right talking points, without the slightest ounce of criticism. Not even thinking about if it's actually true or not, and just eating it up.

You think that women don't deserve the right to have the option to an abortion, that the state should decide if she has it or not. Under the of "states rights"
I definitely know your not a fan of gay marriage either.

Oh and then you think trans people are just sin if the earth. When you clearly can't even try to put yourself in their shoes, and just lack any empathy period.

If you truly believed it was limited to "kids" your party would of stopped there. But you didn't. Some states outright ban transitioning entirely.

All you seak in your anger is to deny others their existence and humanity. It's blantly obvious, I hope you get out of the mess you're in one day.

If you voted Democrat, then you support human trafficking across our southern border since they are the only ones who enable it.
Meanwhile your party by the way did that as a political stunt. How fucked do you have to be to treat real human beings like pawns to "own the libs" are their lives a game to you? Additionally there's nothing to support that claim.

You heard me say it, and others have said it. The only ones supporting trafficking is your party. Your constituents voted against a bill that would assist in stopping human trafficking.
Sources:
https://www.businessinsider.com/matt-gaetz-20-gop-voting-against-anti-sex-trafficking-bill-2022-7
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...ho-voted-against-anti-human-trafficking-bill/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...gaetz-20-republicans-trafficking/10167082002/

There should be 0
People who voted against that bill. Yet of the ones who did vote against it.. all Republicans. Why do you think that is?

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,
  • Haha
Reactions: TraderPatTX

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being abused doesn't give you an excuse to be a shitty person. You called a victim of a child meloestor "applauding it"
If I learned I did the same to you, where I said something that went into a child hood scar. I'd back track and genuinely apologize.

But the fact you CONTINUE to be spineless, and trying to use "you haven't dealt with yours" is just outright disgusting. You can't even find the slightest moral bone in your body to even make a half fast apology.
Because you still support a party who enabled child trafficking at our border. That says a lot about you and it isn't good.
Your projecting. Says the party constantly going about "culture wars"
Refuses to help people in need like medicare for all/ending privatized healthcare. Refusing to get rid of our privatized collage education system. Refusing to Increasing mininum wage and actually help families.
Taxing actual fucking rich instead of giving them a tax reduction, and then charge families which will start affecting them by 2025. Refusing to help fund public schools.
The government is not a charity. Just because you can't take care of yourself and need the government to come wipe your ass doesn't mean we all need to be paying that government person to come and wipe your ass.
All of these are real issues. Yours?
"LGBTQ GRRERRROOOOMERS" even though you just scream it all day, parrot far right talking points, without the slightest ounce of criticism. Not even thinking about if it's actually true or not, and just eating it up.
It's not like multiple drag queens have criminal sex records. Oh yeah, they do. Too bad you'll never look it up.
You think that women don't deserve the right to have the option to an abortion, that the state should decide if she has it or not. Under the of "states rights"
I definitely know your not a fan of gay marriage either.
Men don't have the option to kill somebody else. Women shouldn't have the option either. It's called equality.
Oh and then you think trans people are just sin if the earth. When you clearly can't even try to put yourself in their shoes, and just lack any empathy period.
Trans people need mental health, not body mutilation. You are the monster here, not me.
If you truly believed it was limited to "kids" your party would of stopped there. But you didn't. Some states outright ban transitioning entirely.
The only people who push transitioning are the doctors who perform the surgeries because then they have a patient for life. Why should they be making millions mutilating people and putting them on a lifetime of drugs? Once again, you are the monster, not me.
All you seak in your anger is to deny others their existence and humanity. It's blantly obvious, I hope you get out of the mess you're in one day.
This is literally the dumbest thing you've ever said to me and that's saying something.
Meanwhile your party by the way did that as a political stunt. How fucked do you have to be to treat real human beings like pawns to "own the libs" are their lives a game to you? Additionally there's nothing to support that claim.
I'm not the one pushing for kids to mutilate their bodies and take drugs to stop puberty. That would be you, groomer.
You heard me say it, and others have said it. The only ones supporting trafficking is your party. Your constituents voted against a bill that would assist in stopping human trafficking.
Sources:
https://www.businessinsider.com/matt-gaetz-20-gop-voting-against-anti-sex-trafficking-bill-2022-7
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...ho-voted-against-anti-human-trafficking-bill/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...gaetz-20-republicans-trafficking/10167082002/

There should be 0
People who voted against that bill. Yet of the ones who did vote against it.. all Republicans. Why do you think that is?
That bill would have been as effective at stopping trafficking as the Inflation Reduction Act has been at reducing inflation. Obviously, you only read the titles of bills and assume that's what it will do. That's how dumb and gullible you are. It's why you come on here and cry all the time because everything the uniparty does, doesn't actually help people. And you don't understand why they keep failing and people do not agree with you.

Cry more. I'm enjoying this immensely. And keep attacking me on what you imagine that I'm thinking. I really do enjoy those.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you still support a party who enabled child trafficking at our border. That says a lot about you and it isn't good.

The government is not a charity. Just because you can't take care of yourself and need the government to come wipe your ass doesn't mean we all need to be paying that government person to come and wipe your ass.

It's not like multiple drag queens have criminal sex records. Oh yeah, they do. Too bad you'll never look it up.

Men don't have the option to kill somebody else. Women shouldn't have the option either. It's called equality.

Trans people need mental health, not body mutilation. You are the monster here, not me.

The only people who push transitioning are the doctors who perform the surgeries because then they have a patient for life. Why should they be making millions mutilating people and putting them on a lifetime of drugs? Once again, you are the monster, not me.

This is literally the dumbest thing you've ever said to me and that's saying something.

I'm not the one pushing for kids to mutilate their bodies and take drugs to stop puberty. That would be you, groomer.

That bill would have been as effective at stopping trafficking as the Inflation Reduction Act has been at reducing inflation. Obviously, you only read the titles of bills and assume that's what it will do. That's how dumb and gullible you are. It's why you come on here and cry all the time because everything the uniparty does, doesn't actually help people. And you don't understand why they keep failing and people do not agree with you.

Cry more. I'm enjoying this immensely. And keep attacking me on what you imagine that I'm thinking. I really do enjoy those.
Dear god, I wish I was able to say ALL of this to other people who obsess over these forums.

But when I said pretty much the same thing, I got a two-week suspension.

I co-sign on every single word you said here, my good man.

Reactions: TraderPatTX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been