• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Poll: 73% of Trump Voters Think Democrats Are Trying to ‘Replace White Americans With Immigrants And People Of Color’

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
While forced sterilization is, obviously horrific, no country is obligated to take in anyone who isn't a resident in said country, be it immigrant, asylum seeker, infiltrator, what have you. The problem in America however, is that people forgo learning the difference between legal immigrants and otherwise to hide their blatant racism.

So, it seems that your links to forced sterilization and DNA sampling on migration are being used as standing points for replacement theory, am I correct in thinking this?
I'm just evaluating whether Israel will take in white people in the hypothetical case that they end up in the unfortunate situation of being replaced in their homelands.

Let's have look at this clip:

Who is this?
Barbara Lerner Spectre (born 1942) is an academic[1] and philosophy lecturer, who is the founding director of Paideia,[2] the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden, a non-denominational academic institute established in 2001.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just evaluating whether Israel will take in white people in the hypothetical case that they end up in the unfortunate situation of being replaced in their homelands.

Wouldn't that be a hard evaluation to make? For one you're basing an entire nation's collective opinion on a future decision regarding immigration on speculation rooted in white supremacist sympathies? (I'm not calling you a white supremacist or a sympathizer)

True Trump supporters aren't racist, they are realistic, unlike the voters of this poll

https://video-iad3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v...LjcSAcIP4ZwRZuSYKR_wBJVv0sXO18o0A&oe=62B254AA

Ah yes. The "true" supporters.

Last edited by SyphenFreht,

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
People somehow think "white people" managed to develop massively the world in the few latest millennia, end slavery (except in africa), bring forth better quality of life all over the world, because they were white. And even more bizarrely, this theoretically awesome people is allowing more barbaric ones to take over their own home countries without doing anything.

They're wrong. Whiteness doesn't make you awesome. It's something else and that's been lost, that's why we're dying and factually being replaced. My best bet is the ancient Greek culture, largely adopted and modified by Christians, was completely replaced by whatever mass media wants.

Reactions: Hanafuda

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Wouldn't that be a hard evaluation to make? For one you're basing an entire nation's collective opinion on a future decision regarding immigration on speculation rooted in white supremacist sympathies? (I'm not calling you a white supremacist or a sympathizer)
Yeah it's a really hard evaltuation to make. I will do some more research, if I find more data I will let you know. I don't like the framing you are using. I would hate to see white people whiped off the planet, like the 66.000.000 that were genocided under the bolshevik regime out of ethnic hatred according to Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

“I thought about something just now: The decision to nationalize this library was made by the first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish,” Putin said June 13 during a visit to Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/

Reactions: SyphenFreht

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's a really hard evaltuation to make. I will do some more research, if I find more data I will let you know. I don't like the framing you are using. I would hate to see white people whiped off the planet...

I apologize, I don't purposely intend to frame it any certain or take what you say out of context.

I'm not really worried about white people being wiped from the planet. I know there are a few instances of such genocidal tendencies, but almost every race can say they've almost been wiped out at least once. I think most of this replacement paranoia, however, stems from animosity toward interracial relationships, which even if most of the races "blended" together, you will still always find those who wish to keep their heritage... "clean", for lack of a better adjective.

I also feel that, if other countries adopt a similar tactic to what Israel is perpetrated to using, that's going to come from a religious perspective, and if so then the hatred should be directed towards that, not towards the minority groups intermixing with the greater "white" population.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I apologize, I don't purposely intend to frame it any certain or take what you say out of context.

I'm not really worried about white people being wiped from the planet. I know there are a few instances of such genocidal tendencies, but almost every race can say they've almost been wiped out at least once. I think most of this replacement paranoia, however, stems from animosity toward interracial relationships, which even if most of the races "blended" together, you will still always find those who wish to keep their heritage... "clean", for lack of a better adjective.

I also feel that, if other countries adopt a similar tactic to what Israel is perpetrated to using, that's going to come from a religious perspective, and if so then the hatred should be directed towards that, not towards the minority groups intermixing with the greater "white" population.
Most creatures on this planet have been whiped out by other creatures or forces of nature. I'm not worried about white people as well. It's like day and night cycles, and the day is bound to kill the night eventually. As Yascha Mounk writes, there is great instability in the current state of things, and from my historical analysis things will take a turn soon (at least from a histroical perspective).

See here:
We urgently need visionary leaders and institutional reforms that can lower the stakes of political competition. Imagining what a depolarization of American politics would look like is not too difficult. The only problem is that America’s political partisans may already hate one another too much to take the steps necessary to avoid catastrophe.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...crat-republican-partisan-polarization/629925/

https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-u-s...-way-back-from-the-brink-yascha-mounk.613693/

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
The issue was quickly dealt with and the usual suspects largely overreacted. What helped Brexit was a misinformation campaign where Cambridge Analytica profiled social media users and sent the fake news that Turkey had been admitted to the European Union in the day before the referendum only to susceptible people.
Total rubbish. People just didn't want the unelcted EU officials telling them what to do and have them dictating their rules to us. Also we were sending them Billions of pounds of tax payers money every year instead of spending it on updating our own infrastructure.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Definitely no shortage of white people. Guess mrdude thinks more than 10% "other" is unacceptable. God forbid he find out that white people don't have children exclusively with each other.
You'll find that just over 43% of people that live in London now are white British, less than 100 years ago it was nearly 100%.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...ntifying as White British,, and Indian (7.0%).

You might not like facts, however the facts don't care about your feelings.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Total rubbish. People just didn't want the unelcted EU officials telling them what to do and have them dictating their rules to us. Also we were sending them Billions of pounds of tax payers money every year instead of spending it on updating our own infrastructure.

It's not rubbish, it's a fact. If it's not what you like to read, deal with it.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
  • Haha

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I think you just demonstrated the level of intelligence of a Brexit voter.
Are you under the impression that inelligence and political ideologies are linked? or do you just think that everyone that doesn't hold the same views as you is less intelligent than you? If it's the later, I would tell you that you really should get off your high horse and learn to accept that not eveyone will see the world as you do, there's many millions of people in this world that are far smarted than you that don't share your politican views.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Are you under the impression that inelligence and political ideologies are linked? or do you just think that everyone that doesn't hold the same views as you is less intelligent than you? If it's the later, I would tell you that you really should get off your high horse and learn to accept that not eveyone will see the world as you do, there's many millions of people in this world that are far smarted than you that don't share your politican views.

Yes, there are political positions that are dumb. I don't mind people with different ideas, you're the one who had a problem with my post, even though it didn't put into question any of your beliefs.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Yes, there are political positions that are dumb. I don't mind people with different ideas, you're the one who had a problem with my post, even though it didn't put into question any of your beliefs.
If you don't like people replying to your post with an opinion and you wish to live in a bubble and surround yourself with only people that think the same way you do, it's probably wise to not make a post on an open forum with a poll in it. Also you were the one that tried to insult people by questioning their intelligence levels base on political views - which are not related in any way whatsover, however I assume you knew that and just tried to take a cheap shot to show everyone how bright you were (which comes across as not very).

Reactions: rocknard

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you don't like people replying to your post with an opinion and you wish to live in a bubble and surround yourself with only people that think the same way you do, it's probably wise to not make a post on an open forum with a poll in it. Also you were the one that tried to insult people by questioning their intelligence levels base on political views - which are not related in any way whatsover, however I assume you knew that and just tried to take a cheap shot to show everyone how bright you were (which comes across as not very).

You're in an alternate reality in this discussion. This is what I was talking about. This, this, this. You just dismissed it as total rubbish because of "people you know" - in the university, if one justifies their answer with "people I know", it's dismissed and with reason, because you can just write anything you want with that. I never put into question possible reasons for anyone to vote according to their mind - but it's a fact that there was a misinformation campaign misleading people into voting for Brexit.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
You're in an alternate reality in this discussion. This is what I was talking about. This, this, this. You just dismissed it as total rubbish because of "people you know" - in the university, if one justifies their answer with "people I know", it's dismissed and with reason, because you can just write anything you want with that. I never put into question possible reasons for anyone to vote according to their mind - but it's a fact that there was a misinformation campaign misleading people into voting for Brexit.
Yes there was missinformation all right - mostly by the remoaners with the Project Fear campaign, none of which materliased and was all about trying to scare the population into the way the politicians wanted the people to vote. The British public didn't care about the fear campaign being waged and decided they would rather suck up any bad stuff that came along rather than be dictated to by some twat in Brussels. Also the links you posted are all from biased left wing leaning media outlets, there was a campaign for both sides for the votes so it's hardly surprising that you can post links with anti brexit views and advertisements, I could do the same thing the other way, but I can't be arsed. The brexiteers won - get over it.

Last edited by mrdude,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto