• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Poll: 73% of Trump Voters Think Democrats Are Trying to ‘Replace White Americans With Immigrants And People Of Color’

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
You'll find that just over 43% of people that live in London now are white British, less than 100 years ago it was nearly 100%.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/articles/populationestimatesbyethnicgroupandreligionenglandandwales/2019#:~:text=Those identifying as White British,, and Indian (7.0%).

You might not like facts, however the facts don't care about your feelings.
A 100 years ago stabbings in London were rare. Then the africans and carribeans arrived.

Reactions: mrdude

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You'll find that just over 43% of people that live in London now are white British, less than 100 years ago it was nearly 100%.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/articles/populationestimatesbyethnicgroupandreligionenglandandwales/2019#:~:text=Those identifying as White British,, and Indian (7.0%).

You might not like facts, however the facts don't care about your feelings.
And? It's almost like colonizing more than half the world tends to come with a lot of immigration attached by default, eh? If the British had wanted to keep themselves isolated and segregated from the rest of the world, they would have. Same deal with the US.

Reactions: SyphenFreht

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
And? It's almost like colonizing more than half the world tends to come with a lot of immigration attached by default, eh? If the British had wanted to keep themselves isolated and segregated from the rest of the world, they would have. Same deal with the US.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes there was missinformation all right - mostly by the remoaners with the Project Fear campaign, none of which materliased and was all about trying to scare the population into the way the politicians wanted the people to vote. The British public didn't care about the fear campaign being waged and decided they would rather suck up any bad stuff that came along rather than be dictated to by some twat in Brussels. Also the links you posted are all from biased left wing leaning media outlets, there was a campaign for both sides for the votes so it's hardly surprising that you can post links with anti brexit views and advertisements, I could do the same thing the other way, but I can't be arsed. The brexiteers won - get over it.

According to you, BBC News, an official committee in the Conservative majority British Parliament, the Office of the Privacy Comissioner of Canada and The Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia are biased left wing leaning media outlets...

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
According to you, BBC News, an official committee in the Conservative majority British Parliament, the Office of the Privacy Comissioner of Canada and The Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia are biased left wing leaning media outlets...
Ultimativly those are abstractions that can defined in different ways. From my observation 'the right'/'conservatives' often refers to movement that move in the direction of the left only with higher latency.

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
you dont even need a source, its common sense. we are in a pro #criminalivesmatter society, combined with an open border and racism toward white people, its a wonder it hasnt happened sooner.
What I mean is that, democrat news pundits love to say that white people will be replaced and that's a good thing, while calling republicans conspiracy theorists for pointing out that it's happening. So basically if you say "white people are being replaced" its a conspiracy, but if you say "white people are being replaced, and that's a good thing", it's perfectly acceptable.
I had a long discussion with this sites local leftists on this post before, and they outright refused to say that it is happening because the word "replacement" has negative connotations. I'm not even joking.

Reactions: Hanafuda

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I mean is that, democrat news pundits love to say that white people will be replaced and that's a good thing, while calling republicans conspiracy theorists for pointing out that it's happening. So basically if you say "white people are being replaced" its a conspiracy, but if you say "white people are being replaced, and that's a good thing", it's perfectly acceptable.
I had a long discussion with this sites local leftists on this post before, and they outright refused to say that it is happening because the word "replacement" has negative connotations. I'm not even joking.

sadly, i believe you, man are they really gonna be pushing that shit after november!

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Like this?

Reactions: erikas

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is the worst fucking thread
Most creamu threads are the worst threads. I'm just surprised how many people in this thread are just openly saying they think people with darker skin than them are trying to replace them. Normally people aren't this openly racist.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..... Whiteness doesn't make you awesome. It's something else and that's been lost, that's why we're dying and factually being replaced. My best bet is the ancient Greek culture, largely adopted and modified by Christians, was completely replaced by whatever mass media wants.

Well said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto