Hacking Pokémon X/Y Dumper and Editor

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It crashes because the location data is still bugged or wrong, the event torchic has the location 20024 (Online-Present), but 20024 is bigger than the maximum index -> crash, all items are inside, some with "???" names.

Async udp packets, sometimes when you have fast network, wireshark and other tools log more than 1 packet at the same time, resulting in a bigger packet.

I call the program PokeGenVI -> Pokemon Generation VI, not PokeGen -> Pokemon Generator, but i may change the name later to avoid confusing.
Stop being like all the Chinese cart clone teams and calling something a R4.

Reactions: Hozu

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Traded in a Shiny Ninjask lvl 100 stacked IV/EV. Everything I get I'll put into the GTS for confirmation. Going to try with a Shiny Xerneas, and if that works then I know I have a '' should be full proof injector.'' If I can get at least 5 consecutive injected pokemon into the game (10 preferred) without the stalls then I'm going to release the info and join the chat discussion to spark the race, so let them know. I can't promise this is going to work, I've got to figure out just what I did to get the Ninjask in there cause the user datagram proto changed, looked different after the second hash &custom- that had been randomized. In short: Can someone mail me a redbull or monster.

Can you tell us how the hash is generated?
I've been working on it for awhile with no success...
I don't see how you could successfully inject anything without it, except a fluke of it happening to be what it was supposed to be...

D

Deleted User

Okay, update real quick. Game crashed on me when I tried to move the Ninjask into the GTS and also when I tried to battle with it, however, the Shedninja it came with did not crash the game. I threw it up on GTS without any problems and it still retained the same data with EV's/IV's maxed as confirmed by the Safari-zone guy in the Pokecenter. I named it GBATEMP and set it in the GTS. Shedninja works but the Ninjask does not, I quarantined it in Box 7. Going back to try and inject more. And Zaneris, the hash is a string that changes which is why I think without randomizing it won't go thru but after the Ninjask I'm getting stalls again. Before I give out info that could be harmful to your game let me see if I end up bricking mine so yours doesn't get screwed. They need you, I'm expendable.

i see it on the gts! lol but why a hoopa lvl 91 xD

Reactions: chartube12

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay, update real quick. Game crashed on me when I tried to move the Ninjask into the GTS and also when I tried to battle with it, however, the Shedninja it came with did not crash the game. I threw it up on GTS without any problems and it still retained the same data with EV's/IV's maxed as confirmed by the Safari-zone guy in the Pokecenter. I named it GBATEMP and set it in the GTS. Shedninja works but the Ninjask does not, I quarantined it in Box 7. Going back to try and inject more. And Zaneris, the hash is a string that changes which is why I think without randomizing it won't go thru but after the Ninjask I'm getting stalls again. Before I give out info that could be harmful to your game let me see if I end up bricking mine so yours doesn't get screwed. They need you, I'm expendable.
Dunno if you take requests, but could you try that with a "completely created" Pokemon which isn't available in X/Y until December (then Pokebank comes out)? For example one of the Johto starters (Cyndaquil, Totodile or Chikorita).

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Why don't you take some pictures as a proof instead of the GTS thing? Just asking.

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

J0TPkbd.jpg

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You man are great! What do you intend with "max iv/ev"?
It's quite sure that the gts has a legality checker.. Is it possible that your ninjask didn't pass it?
Just trying to give ideas to help. :)

codemonke85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You man are great! What do you intend with "max iv/ev"?
It's quite sure that the gts has a legality checker.. Is it possible that your ninjask didn't pass it?
Just trying to give ideas to help. :)

The only way that would matter is if the EV limit is surpassed / more than 2 EVs are "maxed out". Otherwise there's no red flag.

Reactions: vashaurion

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I may be a little lost on the newer generation's mechanics... so there's something I don't understand: Why getting a Ninjask on a trade would give you a free Shedinja with it?

Reactions: signz

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That is what i'm saying, maybe it overpassed a limit. If not the evs, Maybe, i think, in this game they implemented some other limits.
After all if te game accepts the trade and the modified pokemon, i have to think that the error is given by the pokemon data when it is controlled ( like when it is deployed to the gts).
Why don't just try to make a shiny one?

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I may be a little lost on the newer generation's mechanics... so there's something I don't understand: Why getting a Ninjask on a trade would give you a free Shedinja with it?

Just to be clear, the Shedinja on there still doesn't prove anything other than a Shedinja was trained to level 100...

Both Shedinja and Ninjask are obtainable in X and Y.
Also the hash isn't a random string... nor is it random.

(My belief is that the hash works in a similar way to the CCMP key via an HMAC-MD5 or truncated HMAC-SHA1)

Chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Nothing will be done you could cheat pokemon offline with ram edit on new gateway 2.0 anyway. Once this is possible people will be able to trade hacked pokemon with ease. Nintendo wont ban anyone... Why and how do i know? Easy.. you can get pokemon via trading not just online. You could be a good guy never cheated and end up with one your not going to bet banned.

They wont ban the fans, people paying and playing there own games just from the actions of a few. There wont be much in the way of finding who original cheater was anyway. Like i said you might not be the person who cheated to get the pokemon and might not even no its not legit it happens.

Just don't do anything silly like put mews up none stop at level 100 on gts or hoopa and stuff right away wait untill everyone is doing it.

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
And how do you know it'll be completely disabled?

Uh, because you can see by simply turning your wireless off on your own 3DS that PSS can't be used? You could even watch speedrunners play the game, the rules say wireless must be turned off, and that completely disables PSS.

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
List of things I've tried and haven't panned out:
  • Injecting a modified pokemon from the expected pokemon so PID matches.
  • Using a pokemon dumped from another trainer so PID matches.
  • Changing 2 bits in the pkx so the checksum also matches.
So... what remains?
  • In the zero data EAD0 packets, when the header matches, the 16 byte hash is reproduced.
This is a good sign and easily verifiable, indicating the it likely is indeed some type of hash...
BUT unless someone with kernel/ram access can trade what type it is (HMAC-MD5/Truncated SHA1?), we'd be looking at forever in computing hours to try and brute force it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Audiophiles are the usual scammers, its like promoting radioactive materials...