ROM Hack Pokemon Violet 1.0.1 Cheat codes (Mods). Yuzu Emulator.

jonssonjunior94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Dqk169bjfU.jpg

This is created for Yuzu Emulator. Dont know if it works with Ryujinx.
Tip. Make Yuzu portable by creating a folder named "user" inside the installation directory.

Ok I have officially spent waay too much time on this. Only works on Pokemon Violet.

I made this as i didnt find anyone else thats done it.

Put all the folders thats inside "Pokemon Violet Cheats BACKUP" into the "Mod Data Location" or "01008F6008C5E000" if you dont go through Yuzu.

Should look like this:
Screenshot_20221123_115019_Photos.jpg

Attachments

• Pokemon Violet Cheats BACKUP.7z
    2.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by jonssonjunior94,

Ninjaa1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The "infinite money" didnt work, tried it with buying a single dive ball and it took the 1000 it cost.
Maybe im doing something wrong? I copied it in the mods folder and ticked off all the encounter mods in the list when i went in to the "properties" of Violet on yuzu so i have more or less the same mods active as your screenshot

Edit: made a "user" folder in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\yuzu but nothing is working as of yet

Edit 2: I see that your mod folder is named "mod load root", ive installed mine in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\01008F6008C5E000 is that the issue then? its where yusu took me when i selected "open mod data location"

Last edited by Ninjaa1337,
Reactions: jonssonjunior94

jonssonjunior94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The "infinite money" didnt work, tried it with buying a single dive ball and it took the 1000 it cost.
Maybe im doing something wrong? I copied it in the mods folder and ticked off all the encounter mods in the list when i went in to the "properties" of Violet on yuzu so i have more or less the same mods active as your screenshot

Edit: made a "user" folder in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\yuzu but nothing is working as of yet

Edit 2: I see that your mod folder is named "mod load root", ive installed mine in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\01008F6008C5E000 is that the issue then? its where yusu took me when i selected "open mod data location"
Are you on Pokemon Violet with the 1.0.1 update?

I have Yuzu mainline, non install and choose my own directory by extracting the files to my desired destination:

GitHub dot com /yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline#download

Have it on D:\ drive, and the "user" folder to make it portable need to be in the installation directory with the .exe executable.

And why its named Mod Load Root on my end is cuz in the Yuzu settings you can choose the location, and Load is a shortcut for Mod Load Root, and therefore the Original folder is named Load.

I like to have everything inside the installation folder to truly make it portable.

The money code still works at my end, just tested

Edit
And it's easy to update and downgrade Yuzu by just downloading the desired version and just copy paste replace all the files in the directory, settings and save files etc stays

Edit 2
Like this:
jOFG2YaRFe.jpg
bxBgm738HO.jpg

Ninjaa1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Edit: I wanted to beat the game before i went and changed things with my files as im a noob when it comes to this stuff so didnt know if i would ruin my game x) But i can now confirm that all the cheats works as intended and its amazing! Thank you mr.Jon for your amazing work! :)

Edit 2: My save files got rolled back and my backup didnt work xD Fml hahaha

ok seems like i have some work to do! :D
First of all, ty for the quick reply!
2nd of all i was indeed NOT on the 1.0.1 update so need to get that,
And i kinda wanna reinstall yuzu to copy how you have it set up couse the default way is just kinda messy but not sure how to go about it... Any how i will try and update to 1.0.1 and test again.

jonssonjunior94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ok seems like i have some work to do! :D
First of all, ty for the quick reply!
2nd of all i was indeed NOT on the 1.0.1 update so need to get that,
And i kinda wanna reinstall yuzu to copy how you have it set up couse the default way is just kinda messy but not sure how to go about it... Any how i will try and update to 1.0.1 and test again.

No worries!

Ok cool! The easiest way would be to remove the old one, backup your saves first tho!

Then download the Yuzu Mainline from GitHub
Extract all the files to the desired destination
Before even executing the yuzu.exe make a folder named "user" (Otherwise Yuzu makes default folders in Appdata)
Post automatically merged:

Can you change the encounter code to make it any specific pokemon? I really want a Palafin

You can, I'm on my phone rn tho so I can't tell you the exact numbers, but it's the last 4 digits that need to change to spawn a different Pokémon, there is a Hex database somewhere on GBAtemp, but I can't seem to find it through my phone

7th9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No worries!

Ok cool! The easiest way would be to remove the old one, backup your saves first tho!

Before even executing the yuzu.exe make a folder named "user" (Otherwise Yuzu makes default folders in Appdata)

You can, I'm on my phone rn tho so I can't tell you the exact numbers, but it's the last 4 digits that need to change to spawn a different Pokémon, there is a Hex database somewhere on GBAtemp, but I can't seem to find it through my phone
yep I found it and I got my palafin, thanks so much for making this man! You're a hero

Reactions: jonssonjunior94

Berstler23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way you can do complete random encounters?

Is there a way to do complete random encounters?

woolfy

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is there a code for 'items does not decrease"?

Is there a code for "items does not increase"?

KongZilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I just started using Yuzu for Violet and I followed the instructions, but when I try to access the mods in game, they all appear checked and greyed out. Im not sure what Im doing wrong.

Last edited by KongZilla,

Ninjaa1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi I just started using Yuzu for Violet and I followed the instructions, but when I try to access the mods in game, they all appear checked and greyed out. Im not sure what Im doing wrong.
are you parhaps trying to "enable" them while in-game? If so, you need to stop the emulator and right click the game and in properties you can enable and disaple the cheats aka "add-ons" :)

woolfy

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Items Do Not Decrease, Pokemon Violet Cheat (Mods)
"Items 990" cheats (Pokemon Violet)

Might not seem like it's working but you'll have to use the item first, then the item count would jump to 990 right after.
You will also have to first unlock that specific item, use it, and the item value will jump to 990. (Save your game first just in case)

credit: @OblivionReign

edit: credits
edit: punctuation
edit: re: Ninjaa1337, yes it works with the items already in your inventory.

Attachments

• Items 990.zip
    608 bytes · Views: 171
Last edited by woolfy,

Ninjaa1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
No worries!

I want to do this aswell, and have a question.
There's alot of text here which i dont know whats needed and what's not but i want the pokemon that i want to spawn to have the normal ability and such, im currently in the Charizard text file and its set to [(+SAtk, -Def) Mild (1.0.1)]
Can i just delete that section of the file or will that corrupt it?
TL'DR I want to spawn in Koraidon (nr.399) and want him to be as if i traded him from a Scarlet player

"Items 990" cheats (Violet)

Might not seem like its working but you'll have to use the item first, then it would jump to 990 right after.
You will also have to fist unlock that specific item, find a rare candy, use it, and the item value will jump to 990. (Save your game first just in case)
would i have to find a new rare candy or does it work with the once i already have gatheres in my inventory?
Edit: Just tested it and it works with items already in inventory :) Ty for this Woolfy!

Reactions: woolfy

iCECRERAM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how choose own pokemon in the enconter?

Can you help me to change the encounter code to make it any specific pokemon?

Reactions: Ludantes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...