Gaming Pokémon SoulSilver ROM white freeze (in Wi-Fi Settings)

xuerebx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Applied the patch to a clean rom, applied the cheat - same result as usual. Game works, nintendo wfc does not. It's like I'm cursed!

Just out of curiosity I am going to try a new game, save, and see if I am able to use wifi in the main menu. Perhaps it's the battery.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Applied the patch to a clean rom, applied the cheat - same result as usual. Game works, nintendo wfc does not. It's like I'm cursed!

Just out of curiosity I am going to try a new game, save, and see if I am able to use wifi in the main menu. Perhaps it's the battery.

I think it's the flash cart :(
Try getting a DSTWO

xuerebx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
You know what? Eff it, I'm buying a berluddy DSTWO right now! I just need to find a reputable EU shop which ships to Malta.

And thanks for your help, really. I don't know how to repay you. Is there some kind of reputation system on this forum?

EDIT: For the record, a new game does not fix the problem. It still crashes on the wifi page.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
You know what? Eff it, I'm buying a berluddy DSTWO right now! I just need to find a reputable EU shop which ships to Malta.

And thanks for your help, really. I don't know how to repay you. Is there some kind of reputation system on this forum?

EDIT: For the record, a new game does not fix the problem. It still crashes on the wifi page.

Don't worry, DSTWO can run any clean roms without patching them.
No need, thnx is enough ;)

Reactions: xuerebx

xuerebx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Just to update this thread and tell you guys that I no longer have this problem since I've been using the Supercard DSTWO. :) I received it today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s