ROM Hack Pokemon Origin Platinum

G_Sylar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm gonna try this, as I like the presentation (Dray's influence is indeed noticed) and it seems a nice work. Let's hope the bug fixing update will be ready before my 7th emblem..

yamikaiba20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance of implementing infinite TM's? That's what Dray is doing for his HeartGold/SouSilver hack, and I think it'd be great for this hack, especially considering the increased difficulty.

Willisoid

Trophies
XP
Country
I just wanted to ask if you can continue playing the game after beating the 7th gym and going to mt coronet or does the bug that you talk about mean that the game freezes and you cant continue. I would really like to play this hack however if the game prevents you from continuing after the 7th gym, it wouldn't really be worth playing. :/

Lazerith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to let you guys know that I am very sorry for not touching this and fixing the bug. There has been a lot of stuff going on, and being unable to fix the bug highly discouraged me.

I am going to try once again to fix the bug. But I don't know if I will be able to or not. Just bare with me.

Lazerith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: While the bug remains unfixed, the room it was happening in was completely useless, and thus I changed the warp code to entirely skip the room.

As far as I am aware, Pokemon Origin Platinum should now be completely playable. =D

Have fun guys, and as always, let me know if any other bugs pop up

Lazerith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, try not to double post.
A mod would have a field day in here :ha:
Edit your posts

But then it doesn't show the people following the thread that there has been an update. If I just edit in "There has been an update, a certain bug has been fixed," it doesn't notify the people following the thread. Where if I post, it does.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But then it doesn't show the people following the thread that there has been an update. If I just edit in "There has been an update, a certain bug has been fixed," it doesn't notify the people following the thread. Where if I post, it does.
Yes true, but I dont make the rules dude.
If they were really tuned in, they'd be checking the thread imo, but just make sure you dont make a habit of it,

Lazerith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes true, but I dont make the rules dude.
If they were really tuned in, they'd be checking the thread imo, but just make sure you dont make a habit of it,

Do you have anything useful to add? Have you found any bugs? (Other than weedle, of course)

Lazerith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Helping you keep your posts on this forum is useful.
Coz if you double post too much, they'll just be deleted. Listen i'm trying to be nice here

I should be fine. I only double post if I am announcing an update to the hack. Otherwise, I edit. Don't worry.

Epicness1324

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this hack. I get the reference that the little girl makes in Jubilife's Pokecenter. "He turned into a spider and now he has a disease named after him"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol