Feedback ROM Hack Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Volt White 2 Redux, missing DSi binaries

taknaldo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any patches that can run Blaze Black/Volt White 2 Redux in DSi mode on the twilight menu? I have been having this issue when opening the game and it gives the message of “The DSi binaries are missing.” A regular version of the rom works, but I’ve been noticing this happening with rom hacks. Also huge shoutout to @DeadSkullzJr
I was able to get the DSi mode and there was the AP bypass patch applied to solve the issue for Blaze Black version. Hoping something similar like this is possible for the redux and other Drayano hacks for running it on twilight menu.

taknaldo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running it in DS mode doesn't work?
Can run it in DS mode, but I haven’t played through the game yet so not sure if there will be any kind of issues. Another thing is with Sacred Gold and Storm Silver I get a message that says “This game has AP.” However for the original heart gold and soul silver version there is no issue.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can run it in DS mode, but I haven’t played through the game yet so not sure if there will be any kind of issues. Another thing is with Sacred Gold and Storm Silver I get a message that says “This game has AP.” However for the original heart gold and soul silver version there is no issue.
These hacks are playable in DS mode without issue, much like the ones I fixed were able to as well (still can of course even with the fixed variants). I've gotten requests to fix the Redux version in the past, I'm uncertain yet if I should considering Drayano is still supporting the Redux line, it would be a pain to try and shoehorn support between each update they release.

As for Sacred Gold and Storm Silver, 1.05 is considered outdated as 1.10 is the latest, you can download the patch from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/poqbv8c6azhu1u3/2sg2ss411.zip

Reactions: taknaldo and CoolMe

taknaldo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These hacks are playable in DS mode without issue, much like the ones I fixed were able to as well (still can of course even with the fixed variants). I've gotten requests to fix the Redux version in the past, I'm uncertain yet if I should considering Drayano is still supporting the Redux line, it would be a pain to try and shoehorn support between each update they release.

As for Sacred Gold and Storm Silver, 1.05 is considered outdated as 1.10 is the latest, you can download the patch from here:

Thanks, also the patch is not showing up when using xdelta, it says PATCH file not XDELTA file like the other patches?
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind I didn't see that it came with xDelta GUI to use it to patch got it to work now
Post automatically merged:

I could run storm silver fine with the new patch, but with sacred gold it would still give an AP pop up. The CRC is the same as the ones in the instructions when I patched for sacred gold

Last edited by taknaldo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users