Gaming Pokémon Global Link note says almost 6,000 people have been banned online for having altered save da

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually you cant get unbanned. You need a new Sync ID and for that you need a Save File thats has never been online. If you happen to have one first you need to UnRegister the game from your GL Account then wait till Tuesday(The day of the maintenance) for the game to be fully unregistered from your account. Then load that save file to your game, create a new Sync ID, then register the game and you'll get "unbanned". If you dont wanna wait load the save file to the opposite game(If you have Sun registered then do it with Moon) you have registered on your GL Account.

In other words if you get banned that save file is lost unless someone find a real way to unban your save file.

I was assuming there was a jksm backup, (I've made a few at critical points for various reasons) but there were no mentions of specifics. That seemed logical to me.

Although, if we pretend that isn't the case, maybe the other route is as you've said. Throw in some PKHex for fun.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't even know that Tapus always have 3-4max ivs and you have not explain nothing so far as of now i think your just trolling me

The minimum is 3 IVs, not 3-4. Perfectly possible to have 6IVs though, so the "3-4 mav IV" thing is a bit wrong. At least some people are trying to explain, in a way helping you, yet you react rather condescending and a bit delusional with the whole "trolling" argument. With your details, the best thing would be to share your banned save so someone can take a look through PKHex and deduce what the problem is, but with your posts, I bet nobody wants to do that.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I was assuming there was a jksm backup, (I've made a few at critical points for various reasons) but there were no mentions of specifics. That seemed logical to me.

Although, if we pretend that isn't the case, maybe the other route is as you've said. Throw in some PKHex for fun.
I uploaded my own backup before connecting it even once online a few pages back

Here it is again

Attachments

• Pokemon Clean Save File.rar
    23.8 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: RustInPeace

Gary The Great

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.animecourtyard.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I hope Verlisify gets exposed for hacking by getting banned lmao.
HAH! If you watch his video he is all "omg so happy the hackings will stop. Omg guys dont hack" the face...

Not only that but it's only stuff they really care about anyway like BP, Egg hatches, etc. You CAN have x999 pokeballs and it won't matter. Think "game breaking" cheats and there you go.

So 900 Master/Moon/friend/heavy/etc balls wont get you in trouble? pretty much i got these because i think giving us ONE of each (aside of masterball) is a total mockery. I like to match the pokemon i catch and hatch with different pokeballs, so having only ONE moonball, one Heavy, etc, wasnt making me happy.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EvilMakiPR
Well, I guess that helps @'Light887 try to reproduce the cause of the ban. Nonetheless, thanks for helping out a few other people who've been banned.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So 900 Master/Moon/friend/heavy/etc balls wont get you in trouble? pretty much i got these because i think giving us ONE of each (aside of masterball) is a total mockery. I like to match the pokemon i catch and hatch with different pokeballs, so having only ONE moonball, one Heavy, etc, wasnt making me happy.
You can win them in the ID Lottery. Masterball is prize no.1. In theory, 999 people could WT their Pikipeks with balls on them.
Now, they're Pikipekrs with nuts.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
HAH! If you watch his video he is all "omg so happy the hackings will stop. Omg guys dont hack" the face...

Meanwhile you don't have stuff like Cherish Balls *like me lmao* everything should be okay

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
People are forgetting one thing: the legality checker in Battle Spot is server-based, so even when it doesn't allow you to battle, you still send the data about your Pokemon to the servers.
I've seen a person who got banned for trading a Charizard before Pokebank release. The rule is simple: you go online with unreleased stuff, you get banned

But now the online in Pokemon is an absolute mess. Allowing stuff like shiny Volcanion to fly around while blocking some tutor moves on legit Pokemon - that's definitely not how it's supposed to be

Last edited by Elveman,

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
People are forgetting one thing: the legality checker in Battle Spot is server-based, so even when it doesn't allow you to battle, you still send the data about your Pokemon to the servers.
I've seen a person who got banned for trading a Charizard before Pokebank release. The rule is simple: you go online with unreleased stuff, you get banned
That's weird , back in Late December i tried entering on Battle Spot with a Chesnaught *dont ask* and there wasn't any report of Pokemon GL ban or any other type of ban and i didn't got any ban til today on PKGL. I guess Nintendo / GF got slow with bans?

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
That's weird , back in Late December i tried entering on Battle Spot with a Chesnaught *dont ask* and there wasn't any report of Pokemon GL ban or any other type of ban and i didn't got any ban til today on PKGL. I guess Nintendo / GF got slow with bans?
Like in ORAS era with the massive banwave after the tournaments, they wanted to catch people red-handed. So this probably happened to people who tried to do something after the new game update but before Pokebank update

Reactions: SonicCloud

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

But now the online in Polemon is an absolute mess. Allowing stuff like shiny Volcanion to fly around while blocking some tutor moves on legit Pokemon - that's definitely not how it's supposed to be
How he did trade that Charizard if it wasnt possible?

Light887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The minimum is 3 IVs, not 3-4. Perfectly possible to have 6IVs though, so the "3-4 mav IV" thing is a bit wrong. At least some people are trying to explain, in a way helping you, yet you react rather condescending and a bit delusional with the whole "trolling" argument. With your details, the best thing would be to share your banned save so someone can take a look through PKHex and deduce what the problem is, but with your posts, I bet nobody wants to do that.
looks like im right yet again 3-4ivs as i said you can keep trying to prove me wrong but lets face it thats not going to work;)

Attachments

• HNI_0009.JPG
    HNI_0009.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 241
  • HNI_0010.JPG
    HNI_0010.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 214
  • HNI_0011.JPG
    HNI_0011.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 259
  • HNI_0012.JPG
    HNI_0012.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 233

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
looks like im right yet again 3-4ivs as i said you can keep trying to prove me wrong but lets face it thats not going to work;)
No you're not. Do you know math? The infimum of the IV's on legendaries, mythicals and sublegendaries is 3x31 IV. While you can have a 4IV Tapu Koko, it relies on probability, and not guaranteed, so it's not an infimum
If you're saying "3-4IV" why not "3-6IV"? I pretty much have 5IV Landorus-T that I got with soft-resetting

Last edited by Elveman,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
idiots cheating online how fucking stupid are they? don't you know not to use hacks online NEWB MISTAKE!
This has nothing to do with 'cheating online'. It affects/affected those with a 'sufficiently modified' save file while also performing Game Sync. You could battle online with only legit Pokémon and still get banned.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

marshadowfaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kk, question. If I remove all the items/points/cash that is suspect and try to log on will my account be banned because they were on there at any point? Will this also occur even after tuesday when my Game Sync ID is removed?

Edit: essentially did I already trip a flag and will be banned soon as I log on because I have a game sync that's on a profile thats been altered tons of times, or can avoid this still?

Last edited by marshadowfaker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: