ROM Hack Pokemon BW English Patch (Storyline)

JadeX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi guys , I've found this on a forum done by
Ruinairas' .

So. The project is officially started. I have my tools. I have my support, and more importantly I have my passion. I am currently working hard on translating the entire story of Pokemon/Black and white. It's going to be tough, but considering I only started doing this stuff the other day. And this being my first ever translation and hack. I just might be able to poll it off. I have some proof of concept for those who may think it's only a dud project attached to this post. I apologize for the quality and stuff but I used my DSI to take the photos on my DS LITE. I cannot find my camera right now, but when I do I'll upload videos. I will be putting my whole heart into this project. I love Pokemon and I also enjoy translating and reading the comments of the consumers. =D

Current progress: Working on finishing the 2nd town. I'm putting out a public beta out for people to test. I have not put my entire work into it. I left out some translations due to freezes that I'm currently fixing. The pokecenter is a work in progress, but the entire outside of the 2nd town should be done. ONCE AGAIN ITS FOR BETA TESTING, and NO FIXES to the previous misspellings like "realy" haven't not been fixed on this.

Going to be releasing the final version of my work tomorrow, all future releases will be implemented in the official patches. Starting with v3.
I will still keep this thread to post about my work, and talk to you about bug fixes in the next release. Thanks for all of your support! It's very appreciated!
Bug reports: I will also be doing bug reports and will fix them if I can do so.

Current MOOD: TWEAKING!!! ENERGY DRINKS RULE!! going to work all night on the game, for I don't have work tomorrow.

Known Bugs: While talking to the professor there are some mess ups will fix that on the next patch.

Let me know if you find any bugs!

Changes: From the v2 patch I have only edited the first town. To apply the patch use a clean copy of POKEMON BLACK. I do not have a patch for WHITE as of yet. I'm releasing this today to only get your opinions before I say it's time to move to the next town. ENJOY!

If anyone is having issues patching please let me know! I have a single person who has reported this, but on my end it works perfect.

UPDATED PICTUREz Be sure to close you're mouth you might start drooling. =D

Give thanks too
NSSVELOCITY
Soneek
kaarosu
Squid

and any other people who have helped with this project!

Download this and patch on a clean Black Rom .
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2GE7I77N

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd like to try this, but english personally isn't necessary to play this game.

I would like to see screenshots if available? You did mention them.

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, sounds good. Wondering if this patch would include kaarosu and kazos already translated battle patch.

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i appreciate your effort very much.but i have my doubts about the completion of this project because all the other DS pokemon translation projects that attempted to translate the story were abandoned before completion.i hope you won't abandon it too.keep up the good work.

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Great to finally see a storyline patch. Though I've been doing fine without one lol. Could you possibly be JadeX from pokecommunity?

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Great work, JadeX! This is quite the task. I commend you for doing a full-on translation. It must be tons of work!
ohnoes.png

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this patch include the AP/EXP patch? Because as I understand it, you cannot patch a patched ROM with the AP/EXP patch.

JadeX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It's patch with AP/EXP .
Anyway , the translation is done up til the 5th badge and still be on progress until KazoWAR releases V3 during Weekend . Then the patch will be release together with the V3 functions .

Meaning you just need to use this patch as it is an upgrade version of KazoWAR 's patch .

Urchin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Umm I've tried patching my clean rom with x-delta, but isn't patching. Can you tell me what your using to patch? And send me a link to download the patching software?
hate2.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may not be a waste of time. The english version of HGSS took well over a month to crack so this could easily get 6 months of worth by the time it's finished. thank you. The game is boring with nothing to do with pokemon battles not to mention this game is incredibly easy already so it's pretty mindless if you use any pokemon you are raising for metagame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1