ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Official Translation thread

sland

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it translates anything though. When I applied the patch, it only changed the name of the game. Perhaps I was using an unclean ROM?

EDIT: I was right. I was using a ROM that was already patched. My bad.

Rjoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
White patch had abit of bugs here and there.

In the Pokemon Menu, for Pokemon Moves, the line breaks are odd and some sentences aren't finished(probably went off screen).

When trading pokemon and the pokemon I received evolves, the game freezes. (Probably just me.)

Other than that, not bad really.

sland

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like if you already have a save file with a game started, it will not translate correctly.

EDIT: Ugh, never mind again. It seems like all you need to do is change the word option to kana instead of kanji...

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember that the beta patch thread at project pokemon was closed once for rom issues and people who never read the rules (Almost all of those people seemed to be new, I wonder who directed them there...)

To keep traffic at that site down, we ask that you instead use http://kazowar.pbworks.com/
Thanks from everyone of us working on the project.

melo-hk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry i'm in the project for the italian translation, yesterday i try to mount the translated files into the rom
i replace only the 044 (aragi intro) and make a new narc , insert into de rom and make a new rom.
The rom run perfectly but when i press new (japanese) the rom crash i think becouse the original text is crypted and the file that i insert is'nt crypter.
I think i must re-crypt the text and after insert in the rom but i don't can this and my question is How i do for recrypt de texts for reinsert correctly

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okami Wolfen said:
So what's the difference between this and Spenstar's thread?
This thread gives out sources to help people understand or translate the game. My thread hosts the translation patch that KazoWAR and Kaarosu have created.

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
This thread gives out sources to help people understand or translate the game. My thread hosts the translation patch that KazoWAR and Kaarosu have created.
Okay, gotcha. I was confused and thought two different people were making separate translation patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...