Gaming Pokemon 3DS Ban - What you need to do

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
B)1 3DS Method:
Before doing this, be sure that Your banned 3DS did a System Transfer before, if not, this will not work.
So let's go:

1) Open Decrypt9 on your 3DS, go to SysNAND Options>System File Dump and do the two following procedures: Dump LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and Dump movable.sed;
2) Now open your SD root on your pc, and get the 2 files you just dumped in the files9 folder;
3) Open HxD (download it for yourself) and open both movable.sed and FCSL_B;
4) On movable.sed, copy everything except for the first 8 bytes and the last 40 (for dummys, use the indexes, you can start copying from row 00000000/ col 08 until row 00000110/ col 07);
5) Open LFCS_B, press ctrl + A, then paste your code (it must be and different code than before, if not, see step 7)
6) Now just go to Decrypt9 again and inject back the LFCS_B that you edited and you're good to go.

Can I use this method with the file which i obtained when i installed A9LH on my New 3ds?
Emergency local friend seed
Emergency movable.sed

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by azerti1304,

eworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
most everybody who unbanned with the LFCS method also modified their SecureInfo_A (which is where the console serial is stored). Personally I didn't so if I alone get banned, we might know why xD
Modified in what way? I think I'd rather do that too, just to be on the safe... safer side.

haganebr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would it be possible to use a moveable.sed from a NAND backup from an unlinked sysnand? From what I recall, I moved my LFCS from my emunand to a9lh, keeping the previous sysnand one different (I clearly remember sysnand and emunand having different LFCS).

EDIT: Tried it out anyway and it didn't work, balls :(
Also, hasn't the custom arm9loaderhax.bin file been confirmed unsafe?

Last edited by haganebr,

greenmew2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, I'm a Gateway user and I got banned in the banwave some days ago.

I'm waiting the 15 days just in case, but if I'm not unbanned, what should I do? Can this be solved by just creating a new sysnand and moving on or should I install a CFW and do the Decrypt9 method with another console?

My emuNAND is unlinked from my sysNAND and my sysNAND is in 4.5, if that matters.

eworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
End result on my part is I can access the Friend List, eShop and play games online again, but I lack an NNID, meaning I can't use some stuff, like Pokémon Bank. It also deleted all my games and themes I purchased via eShop, but I kept save backups, so I'll be able to do something about that.

When I tried creating a new NNID, I received the 011-6901 error when I tried to access eShop and the 026-6901 error when I tried to launch Pokémon Bank.

All in all though, it helped a lot. The option to play online was the most important thing for me (until Pokémon Bank's January update at least), so big thanks to everyone who contributed to the research of those fixes and putting them into a comprehensible guide.

Evernew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Many thanks! I am unbanned for the online and friend list. I follow the steps from the last method (system transfer)

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
any news on what causes the 011-6901 error? Also, i checked my wii u and could play online with mu nnid, so i know it's not banned. Has anyone tried to format the system after replacing the arm9loaderhax.bin with a pached one and applyin the 002-0102 unban method, and then loggin in with their old nnid?

qq12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Reminder that with the movable.sed stuff you're basically recreating the seed of the console you transferred from, so if it's not yours anymore you're being a jerk and screwing the new owner over. (Wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo banned the seed if it was used online on two consoles at the same time).
any clue how it works if I transferred from a to b,and then b to c? B being the banned one. Otherwise I might just keep it as an offline only and move to one of my non xl n3ds since I've been thinking of it anyway.

nwhiteman42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bypassed 022-2812 with a blank nnidsave.bin file. I have done a system transfer before and I tried the single 3ds method for bypassing the 002-0102 ban. No luck. I still receive this error. I have also tried the 2 3ds method with no avail either. Any ideas?

Umbra-Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Eugh I did a system transfer early last year from an old 3ds to my new one, before I put ALH9 on it. Just did the second option, but the codes are the same :( I even did the extra steps, still no luck.

Think there'll be a way round it in the next few weeks?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom