Gaming Pokemon 3DS Ban - What you need to do

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have a pretty stupid question, but... if you need a second 3DS to unban the first, why don't you just... use the second one? Assuming that your second one is <= 10.7 fw.

RaveFlyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a pretty stupid question, but... if you need a second 3DS to unban the first, why don't you just... use the second one? Assuming that your second one is <= 10.7 fw.
The question isn't...hey how do I buy another 3DS and get to play with <=10.7 FW. The question at the moment is what work around do we have for the people who only have one 3DS that got banned, or don't have the tools to grab a backup from a previous system transfer...

Ultimately some kind of Seed generator or Mac spoofing device would be ideal so that you wouldn't even need a second DS to play online.

Secondly the NNID and Eshop banned people need to find a way to either get their NNIDs back with their digital games, or at least be able to link an NNID for the pokebank in the future...which I think will be unnecessary once PHB comes out with a Gen7 update.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Banned N3DS and a unbanned 2DS maybe.

redhouane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i don't know how can i copy this : 00000000/ col 08 until row 00000110/ col 07 (im french si is not easy for me to understand it )

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Or maybe banned N3DSX
i don't know how can i copy this : 00000000/ col 08 until row 00000110/ col 07 (im french si is not easy for me to understand it )

Are you doing the single system method?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So even if you use a private header you can still get banned?

What do you mean?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
quick question, has anyone determined if the 002-0102 ban is permanent?
https://twitter.com/Nirbion/status/799632272769089536/photo/1

Cxjc31kW8AAgILp.png

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did try this out yesterday and supposing I didn't do anything wrong(which I didn't) the error was still there although it changed to something else the error code that is..
you also put the 0key moveable.sed content inside your LFC Seed?

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
you also put the 0key moveable.sed content inside your LFC Seed?
Yup that what I meant copying the FLS content from the movable.sed to mine but like I said what it just did was change the error code to 022-0121 as far as I can remember.

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
I think this email is fake. Basically when you try to sensor someone's, you will highlight it with any color that will make it unreadable or filter with pixelate sensor. (I should be wrong with this.)

Plus Ninty won't directly say "because you use an illegal pre-release version of Pokemon Sun / Moon". Does that mean they released an illegal version?

This looks like a pirate-hater made to me. (I should be wrong with this again.)

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I think this email is fake. Basically when you try to sensor someone's, you will highlight it with any color that will make it unreadable or filter with pixelate sensor. (I should be wrong with this.)
here the original message with filter with pixelated sensor
https://twitter.com/MDelenk/status/799620023832588288
plus,this is the only ban wave nintendo stated it's a ban for the game,nintendo usually never says that,but they changed that and maybe someone from nintendo sent him that message.

Last edited by aos10,

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
ok this is what I think is happening. Why we cant use our own modified Friendlistcodeseed is even though our cfw's allows them and whatnot by patching signatures there are still checked server side by Ninty. Spoofing wont get us anywhere unless we find a way how ninty/console wants that seed to be. Which is why for now only a unbanned/different valid seed fixes online play. And I am pretty sure many devs would know how to do that, maybe it's just that our community doesn't deserve that.

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
here the original message
https://twitter.com/MDelenk/status/799620023832588288

plus,this is the only ban wave nintendo stated it's a ban for the game,nintendo usually never says that,but they changed that and maybe someone from nintendo sent him that message.
I still doubt it was from Nintendo, and it's so easy to make screenshot. We can create a legit looking email and screenshot, can't we?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still doubt it was from Nintendo, and it's so easy to make screenshot. We can create a legit looking email and screenshot, can't we?

There are two people (btw that original image was from gbatemp) with screenshots from emails from nintendo confirming it's permanent. if you really choose to continue doubting it I'm sure they can show the email headers and quite easily prove its legit

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Original image was from here:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/i-contacted-nintendo-after-the-ban-german.449418/page-7#post-6856734

First page, first post is that image, and on last page (right now, page 7) is another users screenshot with basically the same info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments