Gaming Pokémon Director Hypes up Sunday Announcement

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold on, look at the logos. the one for Black is blue, and the one for White is red..
But Zekrom was the electric one, so blue, and he was the mascot for White.. (and vice versa)
This probably means you catch the other one this time.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

lol @ everyone complaining.

This is pretty awesome. Better than them releasing a Grey version.

high.kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It actually looks cool right now, I believe it's a good idea to design ferocious-looking pokemon to oppose it to the cuter ones we've seen up until now. We need the stronger pokemon to look digimon-ish, like really, really badass.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
wow, they really surprised us me did'nt they?
i wasnt expecting TWO games!
so they broke the pattern i guess. and why is everyone so butthurt that its not pokemon grey, gamefreak never said or even hinted at something called pokemon "grey" ,hell you guys dont
even know how they name there 3rd games ?
and you'll eventually get your r/s/e remakes as there is no gba support on the 3ds right now (bar ambassadors), or they can just cheap out and release the originals on the eshop (which i doubt they would do).
so now that they have broken the pattern its impossible to tell what comes next!!
me likes it! :yay:

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think they have the guts to change the whole fucking game from the orignal top down view to a full 3d 3rd person view, the consequences would be that fans of the series would start whining about how they shouldn't have changed the way pokemon games were

They are going to have to do it eventually, or else we might as well kiss main games on the 3DS and beyond goodbye, as I'm sure more people will be disappointed if they turn out to look like ordinary DS games, aka a big waste to what the system(3DS) can actually pull off as a retail title.

Come on(I mean this in general, not trying to attack you personally), but we need to get out of the stone ages. If people want the cute little sprites, etc., they can always turn back to the games before the 3DS. People act like it's going to be the end of the world, as with everything pretty much. Mario, Zelda, and other main Nintendo franchises looked so charming/adorable/beautiful before turning 3D(not just stereotypical or whatever) and guess what, they STILL look gorgeous even when rendered in 3D and can be a blast. If I feel the craving for 16 bits and below, I just pull out my older games.

You should be happy for the final transition to actual 3D, it really does enhance the experience in a different/exciting way. Do you think Ocarina of Time would've been the same if it was stuck on the top down view with sprites? I'm sure they could have pulled off a nice game still, but the 3D experience is one of the things that makes the game all the more beautiful and what it should be.

People who complain about changes that could actually be fun are usually the nostalgia obsessed who can't get over the good of the past and instead look at what greatness the future can pull off as well. I love the old games and they have a place in my heart but, as long as I enjoy whatever is put out, I welcome change.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So it's Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
I have to say it was...
( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Onixpected
(YEAH)
The new Kyurem formes look kinda cool though.
EDIT: I agree that it would've been cooler on 3ds though, but nintendo probably doesn't want to put their resources into completely remaking the game since it most likely won't sell as much copies as B/W

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1