Status
Not open for further replies.

mc-kiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i would switch to luma3ds but this pops up everytime

'An error occured while loading the payload. Make sure your launcher is located at : /Luma3DS.dat

weird cause the launcher is on the root of the sd card

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a Key integral part to keeping people off rxTools is everyone needs to stop giving rxtools users Support. when they have No one to turn to they have only themselfs to blame and will be forced to finally pull that Stupid Stick out of thier arse and Adapt!

there's no point in using RXTools. Why? Because you aren't even using RXTools, you are using RXMode, which any CFW will actually do better with.
this lil snip it says pretty much what needs to be seen by you users, your not using rxtools your using rxMode which applies minimal patches and starts the emunand. ANY CFW can do this rxtoosl is rxmode + decrypt9 basicly and verry shoddily at that.

want a Lean CFW that plays your games lets you be a pirate (or not or w/e)? Luma! want tools that Setup /manage/format an SD for Emunand? Emunand9!, want to dump your games Decrypt them Make/Restore backups? Decrypt9!

there are tools that do what you claim to "Use and better that do moreand stable!

Last edited by Dracari,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But please by all means continue to be "Blissfully ignorant" Continue using what you want , Ignore what people who know better, that have given you proven and better advice, because every Luma/A9LH user is to every single one of you rxTool Users are "Elitist and Stuck up."

Last edited by Dracari,
Reactions: The Catboy

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some of Rx users haven't go any problem.
This is my case.

So I will wait ... Until it will not work ...

I remember a few time ago ppl was saying 11.0 will kill RxTools, 11.1 is here now and RxTools keep working *-* next update will be probably for pokemon M/S and will probably not kill RxTools / Emunand. Even if it kill them, game will be probably patched to run on 11.X

Hey guy's the 3DS is end of life, I don't think they will put a lot of money trying to kill piracy now, they probably don't care, if they sell more than piracy it is ok for them I think

For those that never they Rx'

http://mirror.gs2012.xyz/3DS/CFW/RxTools/

enjoy :D

Last edited by chocoboss,
Reactions: BADDINOROX99

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
This is my case.

I remember a few time ago ppl was saying 11.0 will kill RxTools, 11.1 is here now and RxTools keep working *-* next update will be probably for pokemon M/S and will probably not kill RxTools / Emunand. Even if it kill them, game will be probably patched to run on 11.X

Hey guy's the 3DS is end of life, I don't think they will put a lot of money trying to kill piracy now, they probably don't care, if they sell more than piracy it is ok for them I think

I don't think someone will patch these games to work on older firmware, since there is no point in doing so if there are CFW that will support the next possible update

D

Deleted User

This is my case.

You do know that you are linking users a old broken and dead CFW right?

D

Deleted User

This is my case.

Just switch to luma already,it runs on emunand and you don't have to unlink to use it.I did it 2 days ago and it never crashes,unlike rxmode where the tools on rxtools are outdated.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The point is not to force people to update to recent CFW, but for RxTools users to stop with:

"X is compatible with RxTools?"; "RxTools still works on 12.x?"...

Reactions: NightScript

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is my case.

I really don't understand the point of your post. But I am still not wrong. Nintendo has just been lazy with their updates. But just because people have been lucky, doesn't mean they should continue to push that luck. An update to Luma3DS takes less than 5 minutes to do. You loose nothing, you literally can have your cake and eat it too.
The point is not to force people to update to recent CFW, but for RxTools users to stop with:

"X is compatible with RxTools?"; "RxTools still works on 12.x?"...
This post nailed it!

Last edited by The Catboy,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my case.

No one should be encouraging the use of rxtools now, or even provide links to download it (tip: its misleading a fuck and you are only making it harder on the community by telling people to use rxtools). We have cfws which take less time to setup, actually get support, actually provide updates, actually function without files that are over a year out of date, and are not prone to errors. There have been plenty of threads popping up now about rxtools errors. Nintendo does care about killing piracy because they have made some effort into it. They can literally change one thing in an update and rxtools is dead, other cfws will have to take a few days at most to update (looks at corbenik), but they will easily recover.

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't understand the point of your post. But I am still not wrong. Nintendo has just been lazy with their updates. But just because people have been lucky, doesn't mean they should continue to push that luck. An update to Luma3DS takes less than 5 minutes to do. You loose nothing, you literally can have your cake and eat it too.

This post nailed it!

So, what if Nintendo NEVER updates the FIRM, even once 3DS' EoL is reached? Of course, I'm assuming that they definitely will by the time Sun and Moon are out, but in the chance that they don't, then you really can't say that people should have moved away from rxTools.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So, what if Nintendo NEVER updates the FIRM, even once 3DS' EoL is reached? Of course, I'm assuming that they definitely will by the time Sun and Moon are out, but in the chance that they don't, then you really can't say that people should have moved away from rxTools.
Actually I can. I've already stated several perfectly good reasons beyond just Nintendo's updates.

brigcaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So I just bought a used 3DS XL on 4.5FW and cleansed it from RXTools following the Plailect's Guide. I was kind of worried that it would take a while due to being the older model but I was totally wrong. The new version is ridiculously easy and short even on those models. :O

Reactions: gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
So I just bought a used 3DS XL on 4.5FW and cleansed it from RXTools following the Plailect's Guide. I was kind of worried that it would take a while due to being the older model but I was totally wrong. The new version is ridiculously easy and short even on those models. :O
It is pretty easy and fast indeed. Not to mention it is very worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuP01GlQi4