Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Strange, it started to crash on mine too, for no good reason, at first, it opened it just fine.

@Crystal the Glaceon, can you try that too? I would like to know if it happens to you too to report on Luma Github after the proble with the repository is fixed
I will have to try it later because I am on lunch.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They don't work even if you use freeshop to download, which only has US and JPN versions as I guess the tickets are not available EUR version. Also there are no eur downloads of nintendogs available any more, all dead links.

Have you tried getting US versions of nintendogs working on a eur console using Luma 6.6? I'm guessing you haven't. Whatever you say I've tried, it don't work. Please don't suggest the region setting file method for luma next, it doesn't work, it was the first thing i tried.
So I am testing on a US system.
Tested with Corbenik as a base level test (since Corbenik is my main)
Both version of Dogs+Cats worked just fine
Next I tested with the latest Stable Luma3DS
Both versions of the game work
Next, latest nightly
Both still worked.

I noticed you are in the US, did you change your region?
I don't have an EU system and really don't want to go through hassle changing my region.

Last edited by The Catboy,

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So I did a lot of thinking and failed to realize the hypocrisy that is this thread. I made this thread to kill RXTools, but I then turn around and tell people to their actions are killing the CFW scene. That's fucking stupid of me and I wouldn't let anyone else get away with such actions. Ironically, in my efforts to progress the CFW scene, I actively helped kill it by discouraging future interest in RXTools.
So I am closing this thread and removing it from my sticky.
Why am I closing this thread? Because I realized just how damaging it really is.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: VinsCool and Zidapi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: