Playstation Vita Production Halted

moerik

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One eye witness has been quoted as saying "Shit was crazy yo. It was like that scene at the end of I am Legend or some shit, yo. I could barely concentrate on my shoplifting dawg 4real."

Look at how it is spelled out, doubt any reporter would type out their article in such a fashion. Let alone a Wikipedia based source anybody can edit.
You didn't get it.. How unfortunate for you. >.>
Now now, it seems you mistook me. I pointed out the flaws of this article for it to be an April Fools joke, for what I see it became unbelievable or intrust-able for me.

PriMieon

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So does it mean, the people who already bought it wont get new games for it?
That sucks :/

It means I can only have Uncharted and Lumines. On the bright side, it's still better than what the 3DS has got.
yeah right
sorry no match for mario kart, luigis mansion, animal crossing, super smash bros. lets expect a new pokemon, mario, lets expect a new golden sun, fire emblem,zelda, i think a new pikmin was confirmed, maby magaman XI will come to the eshop, ... yeah like if those two games could ever beat those

Reactions: 1 person

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not april 1st yet for me, so when i first saw it i was like...huh? checked a couple game sites...then read some of the crap like "Shit was crazy yo. It was like that scene at the end of I am Legend or some shit, yo. I could barely concentrate on my shoplifting dawg 4real."

super fake....just weird because for some places its not the day of the fool yet.

btw who else is expecting some "the vita/3ds is hacked!" garbage to be posted?

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"I could barely concentrate on my shoplifting dawg 4real." :lol: Though seriously this really is a load of bull, I don't see the reason for Apple to sue over an interface that's basically nothing special anymore.

EDIT: Facepalm, it's not the first yet here so I kind of took this seriously.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So does it mean, the people who already bought it wont get new games for it?
That sucks :/

It means I can only have Uncharted and Lumines. On the bright side, it's still better than what the 3DS has got.
yeah right
sorry no match for mario kart, luigis mansion, animal crossing, super smash bros. lets expect a new pokemon, mario, lets expect a new golden sun, fire emblem,zelda, i think a new pikmin was confirmed, maby magaman XI will come to the eshop, ... yeah like if those two games could ever beat those
Aww.. So far no Luigi's Mansion, Super Smash Bros, Pokemon, Mario, Golden Sun, Pikmin or Megaman for the 3DS. Also quite a few titles have so far only been released in Japan. So technically you're just saying that "propably we're going to have these titles and they may be ok, but we don't know and I'm just saying". Everyone knows Nintendo will be pumping out first party games like Mario and Zelda for the 3DS, not to mention Pokemon. Comparing the titles to something already released on a console is just like saying PS4 games will rock PS3 games or WiiU games will look better than Wii games. :P

OT: Trolling. A art for the fine men and (wo)men of the Interwebs :D

EDIT: No titles = no new titles. Sorry for the misunderstanding people :)

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, this whole thing would have been better played if it was posted 12 hours from now. At least then EVERYONE would be on the 1st of april. It's still WAY to early for me.

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah right

BRB playing games that look like they're from a PS3 and not a Gamecube.

Reactions: 2 people

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
BRB playing games that look like they're from a PS3 and not a Gamecube.
@Nintendo fans
Zt0Ql.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up