Hardware PlayStation 4 OR n3DSXl?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSP was good. Plus, it ran games from the almighty god PS1. I don't agree it's the best, but I sure respect your opinion.

OK! :) However, PSP is like PS2 games.. Not PS1, for your information. :) 3DS with two duals are really annoying to my point of view. :rofl2:

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you already have a O3DS, get a PS4. It's an AMAZING console.
I borrowed my friend's PS4 and I'm definetly getting one along with a PS Vita TV.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK! :) However, PSP is like PS2 games.. Not PS1, for your information. :) 3DS with two duals are really annoying to my point of view. :rofl2:

He said that the PSP ran PS1 games, not that the games looked like PS1 games.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already have a O3DS, get a PS4. It's an AMAZING console.
I borrowed my friend's PS4 and I'm definetly getting one along with a PS Vita TV.

He said that the PSP ran PS1 games, not that the games looked like PS1 games.

Oh! Yes, I know that but I am looking at PSP games via PS2-like graphics thats all. :) Anyway, PS4 rocks. We have PS3 and PS4. (I am thinking of getting PS Vita for other reasons.)

Reactions: Pacheko17

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Define semidecent. $249 is not a very big budget, and it needs to cover peripherals and a case.
Some ebay search or even if you have access to some places that give out freestuff. But if you get a hold of a case and psu. You can get a pretty nice motherboard, processor and cpu for 250.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sony PlayStation 4 all the way. You already have a 3DS anyways plus you can't play Battlefield 1 on a 3DS lol.

I'd also like to admit this is a bad place to ask what one to get. Majority of members will tell you N3DS due to lack of brain cells.

IMO you have an O3DS you don't need a N3DS. Go to the store and buy a PS4 right now!

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Did you read my post? I said the PSP ran PS1 games (the actual ones, not PS1 like games, it was somehow backwards compatible with it).

3DS is way better tho,

If you're a dudebro edgelord, yeah, I guess so.

Enlighten me then.

Oreshika, which sony gave for free back when PS Plus was still decent.

Ys

That meh Valkyrie Profile Spiritual successor.

Gravity Rush

Yeah, not sure it makes to 10, since the others would be remasters or PSP titles.

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh! Yes, I know that but I am looking at PSP games via PS2-like graphics thats all. :) Anyway, PS4 rocks. We have PS3 and PS4. (I am thinking of getting PS Vita for other reasons.)

Yeah, that makes sense, but it was not what the dude was talkinga about.
I have PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP.
If I get the Vita and PS4 I'll have a full collection :D
I'm getting the Vita TV because it's ridiculously cheap, is on a older firmware and it's nice for my parents so they can have a streaming box on their room without me having to borrow my laptop or PS3.

Reactions: spotanjo3

yoshinatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Did you read my post? I said the PSP ran PS1 games (the actual ones, not PS1 like games, it was somehow backwards compatible with it).

3DS is way better tho,

Enlighten me then.

Ys

Gravity Rush

Yeah, not sure it makes to 10, since the others would be remasters or PSP titles.

Borderlands 2, Corpse Party: Blood Drive, the Danganronpa series, Disgaea 3, Dragon Quest Builders, the Earth Defense Force games, Final Fantasy X/X-2,
God of War Collection, Guilty Gear XX, the Hyperdimension Neptunia games, I am Setsuna, the Jak and Daxter series, Killzone: Mercenary, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Minecraft, Mortal Kombat,
Muramasa: Rebirth, Persona 4 Golden, the Rayman games, Resident Evil: Revelations 2, the Sly Cooper series, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Soul Sacrifice,
the Steins;Gate games, the Legend of Heroes series, the Ratchet & Clank series, the Toukiden games, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Warriors Orochi 3, World of Final Fantasy, and I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few noteworthy ones.

I won't even get to the indie games.

Last edited by yoshinatsu,

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought the vita having in mind that after I beat the 5 or 6 titles I'm interested in I can resell it for cash, even tho I doubt someone will want that piece of trash for more than 50$
Borderlands 2, Corpse Party: Blood Drive, the Danganronpa series, Disgaea 3, Dragon Quest Builders, the Earth Defense Force games, Final Fantasy X/X-2,
God of War Collection, Guilty Gear XX, the Hyperdimension Neptunia games, I am Setsuna, the Jak and Daxter series, Killzone: Mercenary, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Minecraft, Mortal Kombat,
Muramasa: Rebirth, Persona 4 Golden, the Rayman games, Resident Evil: Revelations 2, the Sly Cooper series, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Soul Sacrifice Delta,
the Steins;Gate games, the Legend of Heroes series, the Ratchet & Clank series, the Toukiden games, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Warriors Orochi 3, World of Final Fantasy.

I won't even get to the indie games.

I guess that

Have you actually took into account how many remasters you put there? lmao

That's what the PlayStation brand has come to.

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

3DS is way better tho,

Enlighten me then.

Ys

Gravity Rush

I bought the vita having in mind that after I beat the 5 or 6 titles I'm interested in I can resell it for cash, even tho I doubt someone will want that piece of trash for more than 50$

Do you have a Nintendo shrine you pray to?

yoshinatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

"Remasters" or not, most of those games have not been in portable form before.
Isn't that supposed to be the whole appeal of the Switch?
It will get a hundred 360 ports. But have they ever been released in portable form?
No, and that gives it value, whether you like it or not.

Same goes for the Vita. Some people want home console experiences in portable form.
That is the purpose the Vita serves. Well, at least that was the purpose it was supposed to serve before it turned into a visual novel machine.

Last edited by yoshinatsu,

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you have a Nintendo shrine you pray to?

I have every Sony console, you know? Or maybe you're trying to justify a purchase of your PS4 and just can't accept facts? Because you showed no arguments as of now, which I showed plenty as to why PS4 is a letdown compared to its predecessors.

"Remasters" or not, most of those games have not been in portable form before.
Isn't that supposed to be whole appeal of the Switch?

It will get a hundred 360 ports. But have they ever been released in portable form?
No, and that gives it value, whether you like it or not.
Same goes for the Vita. Some people want home console experiences in portable form.
That is the purpose the Vita serves. Well, at least that's what it was supposed to serve before it turned into a visual novel machine.

You don't even make sense, and just proves my point that PS4 and Vita decent library titles are mostly remasters from previous generations. Thank you.

OP said he wants to play JRPGs. I can't name 5 JRPGs exclusives to the PS4, which also aren't present on PS3, Vita, Xbox One or PC.

I have a hard time naming 5 JRPGs on the 3DS that are present on any other platform, and it has plenty of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3