OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So some things I like todo:
I like to sleep
I like to eat cheezits (white cheddar) (please send me money to fund my addiction)
I like to break ToS on most mainstream apps and websites

Hm I could list everything I modded/jailbroke/CFW'd, seems like the right place todo so, I started when I was early teens, items listed below are in no particular order
- Ipad mini 4 - ios 14
- Generic 2012 Android Tablet
- The family ps3 after they bought a ps4 (I am now waiting for them to cave in and purchase the ps5 so I can take the ps4 :P)
- Nintendo Switch (been my favorite yet)
- Atari VCS (total emulation powerhouse, and it comes with an extendable nvme slot! IMO a must-buy)
- My dsi I found in my attic recently
- gf's ipad pro on ios 15.3.1
- my own iphone Xs Max on 15.3.1 daily drive, golden, easiest jalibreak ever too.
- Old android phone.

I'm currently hunting for a cheap New 2DS or a cheap enough 3ds XL
Next console is going to be my gf's nintendo switch once I can convince her to... just a launch day switch unmodded feels like a crime.
I recently purchased a pinecil and a clear purple gameboy color, after dusting off my soldering skills, I look forward to doing an IPS kit on it.

The odd thing is I don't really play games much, I mod the consoles for personal challenge and mainly for friends and family so I can watch them play their favorite games again. IDK it's cheesey but watching someone's face light up as they get to experience retro games and playing games they want is great.

I'm trying to learn C++ and hope to bring more things for self-hosted apps to hacked consoles like Switfin.
I join a lot of communites and do my best to make my intros worth while.

Now for everyone that's bothering to read this instead of farm for their first 5 messages: What got you into hacking and messing around with your devices?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderfully amazing site :D

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderfully amazing site :D

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto