Homebrew PKMN-NTR: Real-time memory editing program for Pokémon games [WIP]

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the new version on Gen 6, using the event bot, still the old 99 soft reset thing, so I'm thinking the Tapu bot is done differently, or the fact that the current games boot much faster than ORAS because you don't have to skip a cutscene and such. Whatever the case, I just woke up and the Tapu bot is still going, currently at the 1100s. Last night my highest was in the 360s, so I think this bot works best when no other instance of the program is running, since I had 3 other instances.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried the new version on Gen 6, using the event bot, still the old 99 soft reset thing, so I'm thinking the Tapu bot is done differently, or the fact that the current games boot much faster than ORAS because you don't have to skip a cutscene and such. Whatever the case, I just woke up and the Tapu bot is still going, currently at the 1100s. Last night my highest was in the 360s, so I think this bot works best when no other instance of the program is running, since I had 3 other instances.
With the new version on Gen 6, using the event bot i got 200+ softreset....3 instances opened xP

Reactions: RustInPeace

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I see, that's a great idea. Is there a way to have your character run in circles until an encounter starts. If it's not shiny, run and then repeat until a shiny is encountered? Similar to how the player walks to the legendary pokemon in the softreset bot, but instead just in circles (in a patch of grass for example).

It's done using honey, I really don't want to touch the control stick, the movement is very unreliable.

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think it is also better. Do we need to use repel+first pokemon UC level -1 to make the correct encounter?

Nothing, only requirement is putting honey at the top of the item list, it will overwrite that slot for 999 honey. It will flee from any species that doesn't match.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nothing, only requirement is putting honey at the top of the item list, it will overwrite that slot for 999 honey. It will flee from any species that doesn't match.

Fantastic! Are you adding it soon or are you still doing other tests? :)

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm writing documentation and will do some tests, it should be ready later tonight.

Perfect, you're doing a really great work! The only missing things now are the soaring in the sky legends bot for ORAS and other minor bot i think

bobachilles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's done using honey, I really don't want to touch the control stick, the movement is very unreliable.
You're right, I had a play around with it last night and made the player walk up and down. Over time the player veered towards the right. You're totally right about the unreliability of it lol

Honey sounds prime

Davi

~
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
daviandrade.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I think I found a bug. I'm using the soft-reset bot with three filters set (each one is a different nature) to get a Hoopa with more than 3 perfect IVs, in the "Perfect IVs" field I'm using >3, so the bot should stop when a Hoopa with more than 3 perfect IVs appear. The bot stoped after it found a Hoopa that matched one of the natures, but it had only 3 perfect IVs. I tried again, but had the same problem.

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the latest version up til the time of this post.

I'm using the breeding bot for OR, battle resort area with quick breed option. The bot can get 5 eggs, but sometimes it talks to the boy before the egg flag is being set, prolonging the process.
The problem is, after getting 5 eggs, the bot can't get into the daycare. It goes left, then right continuously. I've tried this two times, with logs for each try (if anyone wants them). I'm gonna try some more.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying out the new bots (Wild and UBs), it would stop after a handful of times, but a manual try would kick it back into gear. So after an escape, it would stop working, though the bot hasn't been stopped by myself or the program itself. Basically waiting for manual input to get it back to work. Other than that, it's working.

Grantman20

Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
"An error has occured.
An error has occured
Please try again later.

If the problem persists, please make a note of the error code and vist support.nintendo.com"
im using OR on O3ds, no error code i cant connect online when i use ntr cfw.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
"An error has occured.
An error has occured
Please try again later.

If the problem persists, please make a note of the error code and vist support.nintendo.com"
im using OR on O3ds, no error code i cant connect online when i use ntr cfw.

Black Screen white strings? Completely normal, it is an unfixable ntr problem. Just powers off, power on and restart the bot as before

You have to remove all th cheat plugin before going online

Last edited by Real.96,

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
An update for Pokémon Sun and Moon was released, I need help testing if it broke any bot.

Looking on all previous comments, I'm changing some things on the way memory reading is handled, hopefully it will make the bots more reliable. About the new bot for wild pokes/ub, I haven't finished testing it yet so it might not be stable.

Reactions: Real.96

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol