Misc Generation 7 Pokédex Tracker

kai2342340gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an all-in-one tool that allows you to keep track of your living Pokédex progress. This tool currently only supports Generation 1-7. I found the original spreadsheet online about 2 years ago and I don't remember where I got it from. If anyone knows the original creator, please let me know so I can credit them appropriately. This is a heavily modified version of that original file, but still uses some of the same formatting and style choices.

How to Use
To use this spreadsheet, all you need to do is replace the "N" next to caught to a "Y" when you have obtained the Pokémon. Optionally, you update the "N" next to in box and shiny to a "Y" when those apply. You can also track the gender of the Pokémon by using the ♂/♀ category. Place an "M" or an "F" respective to its gender.

What You'll Need
To complete this challenge, you will need the following materials:
- Any 2 Systems from the Nintendo 3DS line of consoles
- The Newest Version of the National Pokédex Tracker
- A Copy of the Virtual Console Title Pokémon Red Released for the Nintendo 3DS System
- A Copy of the Virtual Console Title Pokémon Crystal Released for the Nintendo 3DS System
- A PHYSICAL Copy of Pokémon Black Released for the Nintendo DS System
- A Copy of Pokémon X Released for the Nintendo 3DS System
- A Copy of Pokémon Y Released for the Nintendo 3DS System
- A Copy of Pokémon Omega Ruby Released for the Nintendo 3DS System
- A Copy of Pokémon Ultra Sun Released for the Nintendo 3DS System
- A Copy of Pokémon Ultra Moon Released for the Nintendo 3DS System
- A Subscription to Pokémon Bank for the 3DS
- A DIGITAL Copy of PokéTransporter Released for the Nintendo 3DS System
- This Video:

Note that while this can be completed on emulator, it is not recommended due to their finicky nature and inability to use Pokémon Bank or PokéTransporter. If you choose to use an emulator, all of the Pokémon will have to be stored in Pokémon Ultra Moon.

All games should be played on the same console EXCEPT Pokémon Ultra Sun, as that game will be used for mandatory trade evolutions, and all of the Pokémon should be traded from that game after you obtain all of the Pokémon required from that game and complete all required trade evolutions.

Reactions: CoolMe

kai2342340gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE v2.0
Location Update:

In the All-New Location Tab, you can view the Pokédex sorted by the location you find it in (in relation to game progression) instead of Pokédex Numerical Order. See the full release notes in the Release Notes.txt file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto