Homebrew PKMN-NTR: Real-time memory editing program for Pokémon games [WIP]

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New preview version: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/1.99.1.5

Compared with last beta it adds egg seed dumping for Gen 7, log messages were modified to add much more data, a lot of fixes for the Gen 7 Wonder Trade bot, I decided to delete the manual box switching and now it's done by writing a value onto the RAM, like the Breeding bot. Friendship should now be written correctly and the biggest change on this version is soft-reset for tapus.

I hope no critical bugs appear to finnaly release version 2.0.0.

I need help to add Solgaleo/Lunala soft-reset, I need a save file which is at that point in the story, preferably just before triggering the battle with only one poke in the party. My Moon file is finished and I haven't even reached the trainer school in my sun game. If you can help feel free to send me a private message.

I can help you. PM now?

Why only one pokemon in party?

Last edited by Real.96,
Reactions: RustInPeace

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm trying the new release and you made a really great work! Tapus bot works great. I've also noticed that this time the 6 gen Event bot trigger the dialog if it hasn't be triggered after the first or second "Trigger Dialog" command. Fantastic!

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying the new release and you made a really great work! Tapus bot works great. I've also noticed that this time the 6 gen Event bot trigger the dialog if it hasn't be triggered after the first or second "Trigger Dialog" command. Fantastic!

I don't know how, but at least with the Tapu bot, it's finally going past the 99 soft resets that's plagued me since the introduction of this fork. I'm in the 250s now for Tapu Koko! I love it.

Reactions: Real.96

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think that you can make shiny starters with the breeding bot. It is a lot faster and also more useful for good IVs

Yes, starter soft-reset is too difficult, the cutscenes are too long to make the bot reliable.

In other news, soft-reset (actually it runs from battle) for solgaleo and lunala is done, it's already commited on github, it seems UBs are also working, I need to adjust times due the power-up animation. This method might also work for any place and pokemon where you can use honey.

bobachilles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, starter soft-reset is too difficult, the cutscenes are too long to make the bot reliable.

In other news, soft-reset (actually it runs from battle) for solgaleo and lunala is done, it's already commited on github, it seems UBs are also working, I need to adjust times due the power-up animation. This method might also work for any place and pokemon where you can use honey.
I see, that's a great idea. Is there a way to have your character run in circles until an encounter starts. If it's not shiny, run and then repeat until a shiny is encountered? Similar to how the player walks to the legendary pokemon in the softreset bot, but instead just in circles (in a patch of grass for example).

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see, that's a great idea. Is there a way to have your character run in circles until an encounter starts. If it's not shiny, run and then repeat until a shiny is encountered? Similar to how the player walks to the legendary pokemon in the softreset bot, but instead just in circles (in a patch of grass for example).

I think no, because Dpad commands are too difficult to be sent correctly

Last edited by Real.96,

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know how, but at least with the Tapu bot, it's finally going past the 99 soft resets that's plagued me since the introduction of this fork. I'm in the 250s now for Tapu Koko! I love it.
Do you really get over 200 resets? My 3DS always crashes after a random amount of time (probably NTR-related)

MichiS97

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I get over 1500 lol the crash is really random
Which version of NTR are you using? Also, which version of the game are you playing and are you using a CIA or retail copy?
Sorry that I'm asking all these questions but I'd really like to get this to work :D

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Which version of NTR are you using? Also, which version of the game are you playing and are you using a CIA or retail copy?
Sorry that I'm asking all these questions but I'd really like to get this to work :D
NTR 3.4, both Physical and CIA. OR got 1500+ softreset

MichiS97

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
NTR 3.4, both Physical and CIA. OR got 1500+ softreset
Okay, I'm gonna try 3.4 then. I've always used 3.2 since it's usually considered to be more stable. Maybe it's got to do with the games as well, as I've actually never tried ORAS, only Sun.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay, I'm gonna try 3.4 then. I've always used 3.2 since it's usually considered to be more stable. Maybe it's got to do with the games as well, as I've actually never tried ORAS, only Sun.
Yesterday i got Tapu Koko on Sun after 346 Soft-reset, physical copy. But as i said before, the crash is really random and it is an NTR problem

Reactions: MichiS97

MichiS97

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yesterday i got Tapu Koko on Sun after 346 Soft-reset, physical copy. But as i said before, the crash is really random and it is an NTR problem
Yeah but it's still strange that I can never get more than 20-30 SRs without the game crashing on me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7