Homebrew PKMN-NTR: Real-time memory editing program for Pokémon games [WIP]

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tell us what doesn't work pls. And tell us which errors you get, because in that way we can't help you noway

When i boot up the app,select any cart version,and then select any other options for save editing (bank works but theres no sprites showing and the Event injecting works fine).No error message,just press A and nothing happens

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just found another bug. If you clone some Pokémon and after you give it some Rare Candies to evolve it, the game will crash at before starting the evolution.

Couldn't reproduce this, can you provide more details.

In gen 6 it happened again that the bot stopped itself at the pg selection screen. I just clicked "disconnect" as the bot clicked "stop bot" by itself. Log

It seems the recconection took more time than expected, probably going to increase the waiting time.

Reactions: Real.96

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Couldn't reproduce this, can you provide more details.

It seems the recconection took more time than expected, probably going to increase the waiting time.
Yes, I can. Basically I'm using he Breeding Bot to make Shinys, to make a Shiny Live Dex. I used PKSM ( the previous version) to inject 995 Rare Candies, previously. Everytime a Shiny appears, te Bot stops, I hatch the Egg, and use PKMN-NTR to clone it (after hatched). I withdraw the clone from the Box and use the Rare Candies to Lv Up until it evolves. However, when it goes to the Evolution animation, it stops at a Black Screen. To being able to evolve it, I need to Restart the console and using the Rare Candies afterwards

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, I can. Basically I'm using he Breeding Bot to make Shinys, to make a Shiny Live Dex. I used PKSM ( the previous version) to inject 995 Rare Candies, previously. Everytime a Shiny appears, te Bot stops, I hatch the Egg, and use PKMN-NTR to clone it (after hatched). I withdraw the clone from the Box and use the Rare Candies to Lv Up until it evolves. However, when it goes to the Evolution animation, it stops at a Black Screen. To being able to evolve it, I need to Restart the console and using the Rare Candies afterwards

Which game are you using? Can somebody confirm this?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Type:Null reset bot got really inefficient. It used to check the stats right after the nickname screen, now it goes through almost the entire dialog with Gladion after receiving Type:Null often times. I guess that's because of some additional checks to make the bot more stable? The problem is that, for me at least, the soft reset bot has always been very stable, the only problem were the random freezes and blackscreens after the soft reset which was said to be caused by NTR. I guess you could sacrifice some checks to make the bot quicker.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Type:Null reset bot got really inefficient. It used to check the stats right after the nickname screen, now it goes through almost the entire dialog with Gladion after receiving Type:Null often times. I guess that's because of some additional checks to make the bot more stable? The problem is that, for me at least, the soft reset bot has always been very stable, the only problem were the random freezes and blackscreens after the soft reset which was said to be caused by NTR. I guess you could sacrifice some checks to make the bot quicker.

It's good with checks, because if it is a little slower is better than stopping in the middle of the dialog

Last edited by Real.96,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the Ultra Beasts, at least with Nihilego, it's similar to Lunala/Solgaleo in that you can escape or defeat it, encounter it again, and the data (IVs/Nature) will change. Pretty nifty at least for manual opponent reading. And honey/sweet scent works.

Reactions: Real.96

ForNever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
This is a great app, thanks a lot for the work!
BTW, can u add reading the current RNG seed and refuse egg to the breeding bot feature, that would be huge and useful

Dark Phoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, the declining function of the bott would be really useful. I have a question about the bot, it is said that it modify the rams to instantl receive the egg, but doesn't it modify the ram also because it decides what box to put in your eggs? Because the game does it using the last box you used, but it doesn't happen using the bot.

Last edited by Dark Phoenix,

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Finally back from holidays! About last few posts:

About the Ultra Beasts, at least with Nihilego, it's similar to Lunala/Solgaleo in that you can escape or defeat it, encounter it again, and the data (IVs/Nature) will change. Pretty nifty at least for manual opponent reading. And honey/sweet scent works.

Will look on it while working on the soft-reset bot.

This is a great app, thanks a lot for the work!
BTW, can u add reading the current RNG seed and refuse egg to the breeding bot feature, that would be huge and useful

Egg seed was added on a recent commit, egg refusing is on plans, probably after soft-reset for legends and a stable release.

Yeah, the declining function of the bott would be really useful. I have a question about the bot, it is said that it modify the rams to instantl receive the egg, but doesn't it modify the ram also because it decides what box to put in your eggs? Because the game does it using the last box you used, but it doesn't happen using the bot.

Yes it modifies a value on the ram (changes a zero for a one) which is the egg flag. It writes another value in ram to change the last box to whatever you put on pkmn-ntr.

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New preview version: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/1.99.1.5

Compared with last beta it adds egg seed dumping for Gen 7, log messages were modified to add much more data, a lot of fixes for the Gen 7 Wonder Trade bot, I decided to delete the manual box switching and now it's done by writing a value onto the RAM, like the Breeding bot. Friendship should now be written correctly and the biggest change on this version is soft-reset for tapus.

I hope no critical bugs appear to finnaly release version 2.0.0.

I need help to add Solgaleo/Lunala soft-reset, I need a save file which is at that point in the story, preferably just before triggering the battle with only one poke in the party. My Moon file is finished and I haven't even reached the trainer school in my sun game. If you can help feel free to send me a private message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1