Hacking PKGJi Displaying "No Items" Config is Healthy?

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
S O L V E D !!

I don't know how, or why, but I found a solution after following the steps of moving his config.txt to the ux0:/pkgi folder, and reinstalling PKGJ v0.15 I then immediately deleted the pkgi.txt file, which was the last thing I needed apparently
(might I add that deleting pkgi.txt can throw the red lettered error "the content couldnt be refreshed" if you're doing it out of order whenever I deleted it prior to these steps, so this seems rather specific in how it's carried out)

I've been in the community for quite sometime, and I have a bit of experience with some of this stuff, but I'm actually at a loss with PKGJ, now I'm use to things messing up from time to time, so I tried looking up my issue a bit on Google, with nothing, but dissapointment, so I'll run you through my experience.

I'll start by clearing this up as it's a typical troubleshooting measure I see for this issue, so I'll upload a picture of my config.txt, and the error on v0.15, and also my wifi is just fine, I don't have a proxy.

PKGJ Config.jpg No Items error on v0.15.jpg

I'm running FW 3.60 Enso Vita 1101, with an SD2Vita adapter.
(EDIT: also I moved Pkgj's config.txt back to ux0:/ since this photo, also changed https to http, and still no dice)

Now, I started out fairly simple, and I decided to look up things revolving around the "config.txt" thinking maybe the nopaystation website was down, this is where I found an initial possible solution that someone gave during the SSL issue for PKGJ v0.13, the solution involved removing the "s" in "https", and now while it was helpful for a lot of individuals, it obviously wasn't at all for myself, so I just moved on, and I eventually found a few people talking about removing the PKGJ folder from ux0:/ for Sd2Vita user's, I tried it, and even removed it from my uma0:/ folder as well for good measure, absolutely nothing, so I looked around a little bit more myself, and I saw some individuals bring up something about PKGJ not being able to find find NoNpDRM, so I took a look in the tai:/config.txt file located in ur0:/, and while everthing seemed cluttered, for the most part it looked like everything was correct, and I did see NoNpDrm, which was located in the propper directory for tai:/ I'll post an image to show you that as well

Tai Config.jpg Tai Folder.jpg

by this point, I started scraping the bottom of the barrel, and just picking anything I could find for instance one of the more notable solution I overheard while I ran around google clueless was someone who suggested to remove the pkgi.txt file from the pkgi folder, and then I immediately regretted it, and returned it back to where it belonged as it threw an error specifically targeted at missing that specific file, so now at this point I'm afraid this issue might be a little niche, and I just don't know what to do, I know PKGI itself use to work for me, but even that no longer seems to run, and it seems like only those two programs are having any issue ATM... anything guys? cause I've scanned Google, and I got nothing.

Last edited by Proto-Propski,

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pkgi config text needs to be in ux0 not ur0

I tried that too, either way it doesn't work, I only put it in ur0:/ last minute because I have an Sd2Vita, and just assumed maybe that's where I had to put because the tai:/ folder also had to go there, to be completely honest it should've been linked in the main post to that last paragraph I had where I was pretty much just scrapping the bottom of the barrel with Idea's.

I did move it back to ux0:/ though as I wrote this, just to have that out of the way, and no surprise it's still displaying the "No Items" error which I figured as much, but I wanted to transparent about that, forgot to mention that in the main post, so I've added it to it.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
both PKGJ, and PKGI are displaying error's of their own neither of them work for me ATM...

I just notice mine doesnt load anything either so I will need to fix mine first.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use version 0.15, remove "s" of from https in config.txt. Now it just no longer use the secure version of url.

Reactions: Proto-Propski

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just notice mine doesnt load anything either so I will need to fix mine first.

Aight, I don't mind waiting, I've been having this error for a few days myself, and this is the most anyone has realistically talked over it, so at least this is going somewhere.

Use version 0.15, remove "s" of from https in config.txt. Now it just no longer use the secure version of url.

EDIT (1) I'll try that brb

EDIT (2) No Dice, I'm on v0.15 as seen in the photo on my main post, and I had removed the "s" in "https" before, and even listed it in my main post, although I had it showing https in my photo's, I did switch between them a few times while searching for solutions, still not working unfortunately, but I did change back to http for consistency sake

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine load fine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I wonder if it because if you don't have the last three lines.

Attachments

• IMG_20180430_013947_01.jpg
    IMG_20180430_013947_01.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 784
  • IMG_20180430_013921_01_01.jpg
    IMG_20180430_013921_01_01.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 838

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine load fine

Yeah, that's why I'm kinda lost ATM, and is the reason why I'm even making this thread to begin with, because mine should be loading too with everything seemingly being in order, and all the troubleshooting that I personally went through, and listed in my main post, I mean everything seems to be right from the basic troubleshooting out ATM, yet some uncommon issue is causing this, a real problem.

EDIT (1) I'll try that too never heard of it, but it's worth a shot

EDIT (2) Nope, didn't work, I think that's just where they put the configs for the search information (Triangle Menu), I also removed the PSX line, as you didn't have that either, but it didn't do anything.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's why I'm kinda lost ATM, and is the reason why I'm even making this thread to begin with, because mine should be loading too with everything seemingly being in order, and all the troubleshooting that I personally went through, and listed in my main post, I mean everything seems to be right from the basic troubleshooting out ATM, yet some uncommon issue is causing this, a real problem.

EDIT (1) I'll try that too never heard of it, but it's worth a shot

EDIT (2) Nope, didn't work, I think that's just where they put the configs for the search information (Triangle Menu), I also removed the PSX line, as you didn't have that either, but it didn't do anything.

U have it under ux0?

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
U have it under ux0?

Yup anything you've already suggested, I've kept the changes for trying to keep us at as much of a parity as humanily possible, so that means I have it in ux0:/ no longer ur0:/, and my config url's have had their s in https removed, I added the 3 lines in the config file that you had, and removed the PSX line like you as well.

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did u remove the ur0: pkgi/config.txt?

Yeah, couldn't use the move (cut) command, so I made sure to delete it before posting a reply to your first comment, as I've heard some complaints of that causing issues aswell, I did double check this just now, so I know it be a fact that it's no longer there in ur0:/, I'm not just relying on my shaky at best memory there lol (well, with anything here for that matter)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here try using my config.txt, delete pkgj first and reinstall a fresh copy of the vpk, then ftp the config text into the Vita.

Attachments

• config.txt
    201 bytes · Views: 1,254

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here try using my config.txt, delete pkgj first and reinstall a fresh copy of the vpk, then ftp the config text into the Vita.

Great Idea, but it was no dice, I deleted PKGJ, and then followed it up with deleteing the config in ux0:/pkgi/, I then continued by moving a newly downloaded vpk through filezilla, with your config.txt both of them completed, and I installed the VPK first shortly followed up by copying your config.txt in the ux0:/pkgi folder, but I got the same error, so this leads me to assume that the config likely isn't the root of this issue...

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Great Idea, but it was no dice, I deleted PKGJ, and then followed it up with deleteing the config in ux0:/pkgi/, I then continued by moving a newly downloaded vpk through filezilla, with your config.txt both of them completed, and I installed the VPK first shortly followed up by copying your config.txt in the ux0:/pkgi folder, but I got the same error, so this leads me to assume that the config likely isn't the root of this issue...
For me updates and dlc works and games stop detecting.
Well, its show that its refresh db. If I change url it show error, before all worked and somehow it stoped.

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Done long ago

I'm not sure about why your going through that specific issue, but I'll try to isolate as much as possible by suggesting the following.

Have you tried the following
  • Reinstalling PKGJ (v0.15)
  • Removing PKGI folder from ur0:/, or uma0:/ (if they exist)
  • Removing pkgi.txt from ux0:/ (if it exists)
  • Checking if nonpdrm.skrpx is located, and setup Correctly in either ur0:tai/ (if you have SD2Vita), or ux0:tai/ (If You Don't Have SD2Vita), and in the config.txt located in the same folder formatting should be as follows.
(Non-SD2Vita)

*KERENEL
ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skrpx

(SD2Vita)

*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skrpx

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I'm not sure about why your going through that specific issue, but I'll try to isolate as much as possible by sggesting the following.

Have you tried the following
  • Reinstalling PKGJ (v0.15)
  • Removing PKGI folder from ur0:/, or uma0:/ (if they exist)
  • Removing pkgi.txt from ux0:/ (if it exists)
  • Checking if nonpdrm.skrpx is located, and setup Correctly in either ur0:tai/ (if you have SD2Vita), or ux0:/ (If You Don't Have SD2Vita), and in the config.txt located in the same folder formatting should e as follows.
(Non-SD2Vita)

*KERENEL
ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skrpx

(SD2Vita)

*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skrpx
Like I said its worked before, well dlc and updates still work.
Maybe url changed, would check later...
All what you mention is fine)

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like I said its worked before, well dlc and updates still work.
Maybe url changed, would check later...
All what you mention is fine)

Aight, well I hope you get it all worked out with/without the steps, I know for sure it was a pain in my bum to get it all working 100%, and those steps are the result of that lol.

Reactions: Hayato213 and k7ra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/eQZnbv5zc3w?si=I8MBUZfEnkZpwccJ