Error c2-12500-8

dominus26

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
So... This is annoying.
I started downloading some stuff on pkgj a few days ago, not for the first time - but this time I added some PSP dls. At some point pkgj froze and I could do nothing but restart the console.
The psp downloads did not register as downloaded, but stuff I had queued from the vita catalog continued to download after reboot until when they were finished and tried to install failed with one error or another.
Even a game update I started downloading after the whole thing fails to install.
The real problem though is the ps trophy app. I can start it - as in, it starts, either in online or offline mode, and then shows the c2-12500-8 error.
I only noticed it because the vita wouldn't pop trophies as it should have from a game I was playing.

Syncing save games to psplus works, I am signed in the PSN, the spoofed version is 3.74, I am using phat 1000 with sd2vita ORIGINAL 256gb san disk (I know its a go-to solution but I assure you after two years with the SD it's original).
I have no idea how to approach this. Tried refreshing licenses and livearea in vita shell but no luck.
Help?
Post automatically merged:

Solution found, I'll just leave this post up so if anyone has the same problem he'll find what I did to solve it.
Turns out even rebuilding the database wouldn't go though, as I got error codes for that as well.
Eventually I removed the SD2Vita and booted the console, which forced the Vita to rebuild database for the original memory card. Checked trophy app - working.
Then I booted VitaShell, installed autoplugin II.
After that I inserted the sd2vita, ran Autoplugin and set the sd2vita as the internal memory.
Reboot and all is well.

Last edited by dominus26,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...