Picofly AIO Thread

FelpaAzzurra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
at the end its not gonna help ur gonna have to send ur oled back to ur installer and hes gonna need to find the issue...
idk bc it already happened before, it was the exact same error,a restart was enough to fix it but if i will not able to fix it then ofc i will send it to the installer, i will let u know and thanks again :)

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well it might work sometimes but not always like u said.

the best thing is really to send it to a installer , maybe adding a 47ohm to dat0 and cmd will help with the issue. but to know that we need the correct code.

FelpaAzzurra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

the best thing is really to send it to a installer , maybe adding a 47ohm to dat0 and cmd will help with the issue. but to know that we need the correct code.
its like long pulse then 3 short one, i will send the video after but it should be emmc init fail
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

I restarted the console while holding the vol+ button, it flashed blu then turned off then it worked, thanks again for all the help

Attachments

• IMG_3787.mov
    13.1 MB
Last edited by FelpaAzzurra,

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I wanted to understand what the error means *=* I was playing pokemon and the switch turned off and I went to turn it on again and it gave this error
I assume you have no experience on mod based on the age.

If its the v2.73 Its mean
*=* No eMMC block 0 read (eMMC init failure?)

This usually cause by unstable connection on the CMD/CLK/Dat0.
To solve it, might need to resolder it, to make the connection more rigid.
Or if its using Dat0 adapter, might to reball it to make the connection solid.

Gabrielvvplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I assume you have no experience on mod based on the age.

If its the v2.73 Its mean
*=* No eMMC block 0 read (eMMC init failure?)

This usually cause by unstable connection on the CMD/CLK/Dat0.
To solve it, might need to resolder it, to make the connection more rigid.
Or if its using Dat0 adapter, might to reball it to make the connection solid.

I'm really new, I started to enter the mod area 1 year ago, but it's not me who does the soldering, but my friend who is a nano solder person, but the part of the reball dat0 means what??

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'm really new, I started to enter the mod area 1 year ago, but it's not me who does the soldering, but my friend who is a nano solder person, but the part of the reball dat0 means what??
If its oled, and you use dat0 adapter, and playing game that need to shake literally the nintendo switch such as the racing game, the connection of the adapter might loosening up. Usually we could shake it little bit and it works again. The non-easy solution is to take out the emmc, solder conductor directly on the dat0 bga pin, and reball the emmc. That will be more susceptible to shake, or any mechanical disturbance.

Gabrielvvplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Presumo que você não tenha experiência em mod com base na idade.

Se for a v2.73 é a média
*=* Nenhum bloco eMMC 0 lido (falha de inicialização do eMMC?)

Isso geralmente é causado por conexão instável no CMD/CLK/Dat0.
Para resolvê-lo, pode ser necessário resoldá-lo, para tornar a conexão mais rígida.
Ou se estiver usando o adaptador Dat0, pode reballá-lo para tornar a conexão sólida.

I'm going to test dps to see if it's bad counting from dat0 I'm going to see if the connector is out of place because I was actually on the bus and the joy con fell on top of the screen

Crung

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I know oled been doing problems with dat0 connector . I was wondering. Cant we just scratch the pcb from a more accesible point and make a solid connection? Like how we do it on V1 and V2 (not really because its already there but you get the point)

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I know oled been doing problems with dat0 connector . I was wondering. Cant we just scratch the pcb from a more accesible point and make a solid connection? Like how we do it on V1 and V2 (not really because its already there but you get the point)
There are no other point in the surface layer.

• Sad
Reactions: Crung

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
if there was such point on the board, dat0 adapter would never exist:rofl2:

• Haha
Reactions: Crung

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
u can drill in ur pcb , for further information look threw the thred , but otherwise the only other reliable way to get the dat0 is creat a permanent dat0 or use thos green adapters.

for both of those solutions u need to reball the emmc

minik1971

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Colleagues, does anyone know of this the solution to this problem when starting the Nintendo Switch, it goes past the 2 logos and this message appears, the console does not start

Attachments

• fe5a2d00-079e-4c97-b9be-11d319e1c7b1.jpg
    fe5a2d00-079e-4c97-b9be-11d319e1c7b1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19

danwellby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
You should update the latest firmware version, it says 2.74 😛
2.74 was pulled for stabilarity issues, 2.73 is the recomended version to use

Scratch that misread that message

Speaking of guide issues, it mentions the use of a multimeter and then doesn't seem to list nominal value of the points that you would want to check with a multimeter in diode mode

Last edited by danwellby,

provato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey guys, after a picofly installation f*ckup that killed the APU in one of my switches, I decided to buy a new mainboard-emuMMC combo from an ebay store and test my luck.
The switch is now working, but the person that board belonged to had parental controls with linked mobile app installed!!!

My question as expected is:
After installing picofly on the new board, will I be able to restore BOTH CFW and OFW to factory settings somehow?
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol