Gaming Phantasy Star Zero Died Out

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont really know where to put this as in here or the wifi section (If it belongs in the wifi then could the mods move it please?) Anyways, no one seems to play PSZ anymore :S and I never had the chance to play it online with anybody. Does anyone want to start playing again
smile.gif
?

Edit : FC 4210 7995 7843

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought it was okay to play :S
Off topic: Anyone knows any good multiplayer (wifi) games that people here play a lot? So I can get more involved in using my DS.

P

pasc

it IS a good game, the weapons just feel a bit weird... anyways, you should wait for the us release or got to gamefaqs to get some friendcodes.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
What he said ^

I'm awaiting the US release myself. Ain't gonna touch a game that I can't understand unless I refer to game guides and translators :S

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
I played PS0 but I put it on hold because they announced the US version of the game so I'll just continue my game till the US version is released.

I'm currently at level 30 and collected all of the "pre-sold" special weapons
tongue.gif

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna put this here even if the mods get pissed, I'd rather help out a fellow gamer. I had the same problem on this site as you, couldn't find anyone to play this awesome game with. The previous haters in this thread can eat a dick, this game is amazing. I haven't found any cheaters yet and it has more replay value than any game i've ever played on the ds(which is almost all of them). Here is a link to an IRC that i go to that you will be able to find people playing this all the time. i'm on there like every night, my name is drwrir on there(the same as gbatemp)so I hope to see you on there(make sure you say HI
gbasp.gif
) and I guarantee you will find others to play. We trade, get 4 party quests going, and offer advice to anyone even if they only drop in for a few seconds to ask a question about the game. Ok, anyways here is the chat link-

http://psz.chatango.com/

check it out, i guarantee you won't regret it.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
updowners said:
I stopped playing this game because it's too repetitive.

True... The best items are very hard to find... Eternal Tower is a real life mission.... Still overall a good game, just not that many english players because of the language barrier. This game will be big once it comes out in the US simply b/c its the closest thing to a MMORPG on the DS.

Soma Bringer should also be released in NA, the game is very Diablo-esque.

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too have played plenty of Phantasy Star Portable, and frankly, it just blows PS0 out of the water in every way with the exception of online play, though that can be done through PS3 or xlink. Though PS0 is reminiscent of the classic PSO games, it doesn't do them justice.

sleight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I play rarely since i still can't figure out how to get a cool MAG or whatever they're called and other features that need japanese skills...
last time i played on WiFi ith some group of japanese kids... at least the shortcuts were a communication help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P