Not open for further replies.

ActuallyKoroSensei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh hey everyone, I'm a little lost. I have an O3DSXL, 10.1.0 27U. Originally I had successfully gotten Soundhax to work but today I needed to load CFW on it. I followed a tutorial for the o3ds with arm9loader and dsp and godmode9. I'll paste the link here: https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax).

Anyway, I got up to the section in which you reboot your system after choosing an option in the Luma3DS config menu. It said it was supposed to reboot into the home menu and I'd then shut the system down and reboot into the HBL. Only problem is, I CANT boot back into the HBL, and somehow Luma3DS got stuck on the o3ds. I've formatted the memory 3 times now and I can still do the L/DOWN/SELECT key combo and bring up the Rosalina menu. I've also formatted the sd card as well and put fresh files on there. I think I fucked up the sysnand somehow. I can boot into the emuNAND just fine but I don't have any way into HBL since it wont boot. And whenever I DO try to boot, I get an 'Exception has Occured' with a menu error code, Arm11 0 or something. Basically, I'm stuck (somehow) with an emunand with no way of installing cia OR accessing the HBL. Any ideas? I need them FAST, within the next 6 hours would be grand!!!

ActuallyKoroSensei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume so, when checking the system settings it doesnt say Ver next to 10.x.x, it says 'Sys 10.x.x.27u' tho so idk how im on an emunand anyway, but trying to boot into HBL gives me that error i mentioned

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
GM9Megascript has an Uninstall CFW option. Try it! Sorry for necroposting again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44