Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, I just bought Cubic Ninja from a temper about 3 hours ago, but I guess I'll still give this a go.

Just to clarify, I already have the MSET exploit installed, been using it to load RX emunand, can I just stick this launcher.dat on a new SD card and launch as usual, or do I need to add other files?

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm actually thinking of using DevMenu to update certain parts of the firmware (To say 9.2?) while not updating the part that uses the MSET Exploit. Is this possible?

..... But to be honest I'm quite scared of using this CFW as it uses sysNAND, I'm actually hoping for a redNAND version of this CFW...... As it's the safest version because it's on an emuNAND that won't brick the system if you do something wrong.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Tryed the MSET version on my 4.5 3DS after having installed devmenu cia on sysnand with gateway, and it booted fine, sign were correctly patched as devmenu could run in pasta mode :-)

Do you think a way of installing CIA without gateway or CN will come for >4.5 ? Because installing devmenu CIA can be done on 4.5 with PBT but with no cards it can't be done on 5.x+ for now I think.
There was a tool that injected cia's from a pc by high jacking the 3ds's web connection.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I believe it was used with pbt.

Reactions: Margen67

marcoz9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
so i run the multi rop loader and set to homebrew launcher 4.x then i go to the ds profiles and press a but nothing just give a white screen then a black one and still cant run any software any ideas??? thanks in advance

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm actually thinking of using DevMenu to update certain parts of the firmware (To say 9.2?) while not updating the part that uses the MSET Exploit. Is this possible?

..... But to be honest I'm quite scared of using this CFW as it uses sysNAND, I'm actually hoping for a redNAND version of this CFW...... As it's the safest version because it's on an emuNAND that won't brick the system if you do something wrong.

Use sysupdater ! And delete this file from the update folder : 0004001000022000.cia (the mset update)

And you can also delete this to keep your ds flashcard support (if you have on) :

- 0004013800000102.cia --> TWL Firmware

- 0004800F484E4841.cia --> ds white list

Full folder (files are predeleted): 9.2.0-20E(no:mset-TWL-Wlist).zip (old3ds)

Edit: link removed.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I am also interested in this.
Shit. Wish I could remember the name. In fact a video by flare posted earlier in this thread. It was part of a cardless palanine rednand tutorial. In the description of that video on YouTube is a download link for all files needed. That tool was apart of that archive. It's just that I'm at work atm and can't dig it up myself.

megazero1x1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to sound like a noob but what exactly does the launcher.dat file posted a few pages ago do?
And how does one use it?

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
Use sysupdater ! And delete this file from the update folder : 0004001000022000.cia (the mset update)

And you can also delete this to keep your ds flashcard support (if you have on) :

- 0004013800000102.cia --> TWL Firmware

- 0004800F484E4841.cia --> ds white list

Full folder (files are predeleted): 9.2.0-20E(no:mset-TWL-Wlist).zip

this makes mset for 9x?

williamcesar2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a little gift for the impatience people that are sending me a lot of PMs. Load it with the MSET Hack.

It's only for 4.X, so it's like PBT-CFW (without the CIA install over network), but with a 100% rate of booting success.

I could do it for every existing FW, but it's not practical to have a lot of different files, one for every version of FW.

So have a little patience and wait that I finish the fw check and offset group selection code.

PS: This night too I'll sleep only 3 hours. Damn.

Thank a lot!!! ''long live the open source community''

Misiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any possible way to make a Web Browser Exploit version of this for those who don't have Cubic Ninja? Or use another game like Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D?

Rudy69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I tried the links for the 9.2.0.0U and one of them fails completely (doesn't trigger the exploit) and the other one has the exploit dated in November named "cubic ninja with ninjhax.sav" (and won't load Pasta CFW, just a black screen). Someone in this thread mentioned you need the exploit released in Dec but I can't find a .sav file with it (and the site is down). Anyone has it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg