Ordered a gateway from eachmall.me Big mistake?

TJHeartnote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to ask is this site legitimate? I ordered their $60 gateway card and according to their tracker it hasn't left china yet! I paid extra for the 5-8 day shipping and it's day 10 and still has not left shenzhen. i'm starting to think this site may be another spoof site. I went through here and it shoptemp listed it as a reputable site but so far it doesn't seem like it! Have I really screwed the pootch on this one?

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I ordered from them and got it pretty fast (without the extra shipping stuff propably, i cant remember but I always take the cheapest shipping option).

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I have to ask is this site legitimate? I ordered their $60 gateway card and according to their tracker it hasn't left china yet! I paid extra for the 5-8 day shipping and it's day 10 and still has not left shenzhen. i'm starting to think this site may be another spoof site. I went through here and it shoptemp listed it as a reputable site but so far it doesn't seem like it! Have I really screwed the pootch on this one?

Items take Forever to get out of China especially during the holidays so I wouldn't be worried. I've bought from eachmall in the past and they haven't screwed me over yet.

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got mine from them, if it says it sorted and departed check USPS with your tracking number it stops tracking after it leaves china.

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I nearly ordered from eachmall as well. However, after hearing from other threads/posts that the site is not trustworthy, I figured it would be worth the extra 10 bucks to order from a better site (plus, other sites offer 2-4 day shipping). Right now, the cheapest price I can find is 72.50 on http://www.3dsgamerworld.com/gateway-3ds-card-for-3ds3ds-xl-p-9.html

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

derkiederk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered mine from them on the 4th, last tracking event was "export customs scan" on the 7th. A quick Google suggests this is normal and it likely left China already. This was with the standard free shipping though.

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who told you they weren't trust worth?

Go to the search bar and type in eachmall.me. A lot of people have had complaints that they never received their order, even after like 2 months. I'd pass.

If you don't have a Visa credit card, you cannot order from the cheapest places including modchipsdirect and yeahgeek.

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the search bar and type in eachmall.me. A lot of people have had complaints that they never received their order, even after like 2 months. I'd pass.

If you don't have a Visa credit card, you cannot order from the cheapest places including modchipsdirect and yeahgeek.
Well Idk what to tell them I got mine, and a lot of other people did.

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
From what you are telling us it's not their fault it's the shipping company faults

Gadgetguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I also used Eachmall. Good company. As far as I have heard very few (actually - I have never heard of any) people had problems with them. Would buy from them again. (Takes a long time however - as posted by others)

titegtnodI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered something from China around this time once and it took 10 months to arrive. It got lost in the mail, I'm surprised it arrived at all. Would the company reship if you never received your item is the real question here. My company did (I didn't order a Gateway, I bought an N64 game), so I ended up with 2 copies.

Shanester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm just going off of what other people have posted. I'd personally spend an extra 10 bucks to get the card in 4 days, considering the ridiculous shipping time from eachmall. To each his own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...