Ordered a gateway from eachmall.me Big mistake?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used them a lot without issue, for what it's worth.

FWIW the shipping speed on these Chinese sites tends to be how long it takes to ship once it's left their warehouse. If it takes them 2 weeks to prepare your order, you'll get it in your higher priced 8-10 days after THAT, or your 20-30 days on the cheaper shipping.

xyzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Protip: never pay for fast shipping when ordering from Chinese shops during holiday season. The only thing you should pay for is tracking (registered airmail). Also, never ever count on them shipping within given time.

At any case, this shop is trusted and ships genuine gateways.

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you gotta think about the holidays too, cause TONs of packages ship out during holidays :)
I had to wait for my gateway for almost a month
I ordered it on Nov.17.2014 and just got it a couple days ago

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've bought from them a couple times, shipping is pretty average for China/HK post.
Never had any problems with them. I bought my Gateway there as well.
The tracking page is pretty shit at updating though. Usually your local postal service will have up to date tracking info after it leaves China but the original tracking page will still be stuck at the same cryptic message that claims it's still in China.
I don't understand where people are getting this rumor that they are not trustworthy from. I've seen people mention it every time eachmall is brought up but I've never seen any proof or source for their claims. For all I know people may have been paid by other sites to spread the rumor.

Reactions: Maq47

Xx3DSHACKERxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does this really work?

How to use PayPal with eachmall

1. create an eachmall account.
2. go to eachmall.me make sure youre logged in and wishlist the gateway card.
3. go to eachmall.com, log in and add http://www.eachmall.com/goods-11722-11722.html to your cart then click checkout.
4. choose free shipping and select paypal as your payment option. (ignore any shipping charge at the bottom)
5. right/middle click your username to open the link in a new tab/window. (do not close the current window)
6. go to your wishlist and gateway will be listed. add it to your cart.
7. go back to your order window and click confirm order. on the next page you're new order total will be shown and you'll be able to pay with paypal.

x06xp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dude why in the world did you choose to order something in this month? the busys month in the year to ever get anythnig from china?

D

Deleted User

I honestly don't know anything about eachmall, but if you ask me, you should be cautious when you buy anywhere that ships out of China, because, as you most likely know, that's where the majority of bootleg products come from.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I ordered from them on november/december too and my gateway arrived. only it took a loooot of time. but it arrived.

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
They are fine store, once you get verified with ID.
I got my GW from them 2 weeks after it was shipped, and up till now all is ok.

ricosuave0922

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one from them on Dec. 2nd as well. The tracking showed it sitting in China for quite a long time and I started looking around at reviews and I was getting very nervous. They seem to have a ton of terrible reviews online. But it did show up in the US last Thursday and showed up at my house today. Everything seems to be legit.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as flashcarts go, I've never had any real issue with them. If it's a bottom-of-the-barrel R4 clone, they're cheap enough about it that they won't even attach the labels, but with a Gateway I'm sure that won't happen. I've only ever used their standard shipping option, though.

ricosuave0922

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as flashcarts go, I've never had any real issue with them. If it's a bottom-of-the-barrel R4 clone, they're cheap enough about it that they won't even attach the labels, but with a Gateway I'm sure that won't happen. I've only ever used their standard shipping option, though.
eachmall was bottom of the barel then haha. I had to apply my own stickers and the gateway packaging wasn't even assembled, the box was still flat. At least it is a legit cartridge and not a clone so I couldnt really care less about them not assembling the box or applying stickers.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flattened boxes are common just to save on airmail costs. I just figured that the labels weren't on mine because it was too much effort for an R4 that cost under $2, but maybe they're just too lazy for any cart.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
5-8 days is the time the item will be in transit, not from the moment you order to the moment it arrives. They're likely awaiting stock. Delays are also to be expected as Christmas approached.

clock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I was thinking of getting another gateway for my friend. When I check out at eachmall.me there's only 1 option for payment method and that's western union. Are there any ways to pay with Visa or Paypal?

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I was thinking of getting another gateway for my friend. When I check out at eachmall.me there's only 1 option for payment method and that's western union. Are there any ways to pay with Visa or Paypal?

I tried to order from them as well, but had the same issue.

They also only give partial instructions if you do try to use western union, so you'd have no way of knowing if you're doing it right and then you can't get it back if it's wrong.

Edit: The difference after western union's fees between them and ordering from modchipsdirect is only ~$6.95. I think that's worth it for 3-day shipping and not having to deal with western union.

Corduroy88

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
My 2cents:

Yesterday (dec 16) I received a Gateway ordered on Nov 15 that was shipped on Nov 17. I haven't tested it yet, but it surprised me that didn't came fully packaged. Gateway stickers were included in the pack but not put over the card, the box was disassembled, etc. Hard to explain. I'll take pictures later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM