OG XBOX TEMPS?

kaitlin459

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an original Xbox TSOP MODDED with xbox media center for gamers as well as an lcd temperature display installed any idea what temps i should be seeing while i game?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have an original Xbox TSOP MODDED with xbox media center for gamers as well as an lcd temperature display installed any idea what temps i should be seeing while i game?
Should be around the middle.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the LCD wired to a modchip or is it just a temperature prob lodged between the fins of the heatsink? Depending on how and where it is reading temperatures from can cause them to vary.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is the LCD wired to a modchip or is it just a temperature prob lodged between the fins of the heatsink? Depending on how and where it is reading temperatures from can cause them to vary.
If its one of those types of LCDs for displaying text, then its normally wired to the modchip. The diagram will vary with whichever modchip you currently have.

2004-lcd-2004a-lcd-the-lcd-2004-lcd-module-5v-blue-screen-20x4-lcd.jpg

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its one of those types of LCDs for displaying text, then its normally wired to the modchip. The diagram will vary with whichever modchip you currently have.

2004-lcd-2004a-lcd-the-lcd-2004-lcd-module-5v-blue-screen-20x4-lcd.jpg
I found a model that is better than that one, which basically is the same thing but without the PCB on the top and bottom. I have one for mine but I need to re-wire it again. Problem I had was I re-wired it for a different chip and it fried the entire system. I can wire it fine for an xecuter 3 tho' without damaging anything.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought MSU was a snes thing :blink: