Offline - GBAtemp Halo 5 LiveStream

Halo-5-Guardians-trailer-cover-art-573653.jpg

Hello lovely tempers and temptresses. As our resident Halo officiant, I have decided to take my upcoming experience of the highly anticipated Halo 5 Guardians and share it with all of you on launch day.

My plan is to do a Normal run through of the of the campaign, hopefully in one sitting and entirely on stream with voice over and possible face cam if the Kinect can be assed to do it correctly. Halo 5 is said to be the longest game in the franchise so I think attempting to reach halfway through the campaign than splitting the other half to Thursday may be possible.

Either way, I am very excited to be able to share the experience of one of my favorite franchises with you, and Livestreaming it on twitch will be a fun way for members of the community to hang out in chat, get to know each other, get to know me a bit and listen to me either enjoy or bitch about Halo 5.

You can find us on our official Twitch channel located below. I'm not sure how long i'll be going for but I would like to reach the halfway point of the campaign itself. Either way, I hope to see a lot of you on Tuesday and I hope we have some fun! It'll be nice to dust off the the ol' Twitch channel and hopefully get some streams going on an irregular basis.

Feel free to favorite the channel in advance so you can be notified on whatever platform when the stream goes live!

:arrow: Watch Now

skelepath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm I don't like being that guy, but I presume you didn't intend to write "...if the Kinect can be assed to do it correctly." Anyways, I look forward to your stream! :D

Last edited by skelepath,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1