Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossBlazer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Uhm, I think the links are wiredly referred to another topic.

As example, the link for "Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn DS Fate of Heat 2"
is http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1917434
, wich doesn't work.
But again, this thread's number is 207815.
Thereforce the fixxed link is:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1917434
And THIS one also WORKS.

Thereforce, I request that all the links at the first post should be fixxed.

(Damn Links, they be trolling on us.
glare.gif
)

AceEos

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game Name: Kuroshitsuji: Phantom & Ghost

Release date: March 19, 2009

Overview: The player controls either Ciel Phantomhive or Sebastian Michaelis in an choose-your-own adventure-esque game, where players can choose from various dialogue options throughout the game. It is the player's job to solve puzzles and mini-games in the adventure mode to gain special items

Reason: I don't beleive that it will be released in the us, because it was released almost 2 years ago and no news of it is coming.

Pictures:

http://gzrock.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/...antom_ghost.jpg

http://www.emuparadise.org/ndsbox1/3557b.jpg

Unfortunatly I have nothing to offer if this is done.
sad.gif

qazqaz123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
keroro rpg kishi to musha to densetsu no kaizoku

Release date
March 4, 2010

Game info
A role-playing game by Namco Bandai Games for the Nintendo DS. It is based on Keroro Gunso and shares many elements as the Tales (Tales of) series.

Screenshots
979373_147560_front.jpg

image_thumb349.png

Offering
You could teach me how to translate so i could translate help or take the translation over if you want. ( I know the basic)

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier Exceed (Full Translation)
jaquette-super-robot-taisen-og-saga-endless-frontier-exceed-nintendo-ds-cover-avant-g.jpg

Release date
February 25. 2010

Game info
Similar to its prequel, Super Robot Wars franchise, Endless Frontier, Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Endless Frontier EXCEED retains its turn-based, console-style role-playing game with random encounters, boss battles, and exploration gameplay. The objective remains the same, using your characters' fighting skills to juggle the enemy in the air as long as possible. Successive juggling increases the chances of scoring critical hits, but if the enemy touches the ground during a combo animation, they may enact a "Forced Evasion," which will cause the reminding hits to miss and do no damage at all and end that character's phase of the turn while they have a chance to counter-attack the character. Combos can be strung together with a character's fighting skills, calling in the next character in line of that turn for Chain Attacks, and/or calling in a party in reserve for Support Attacks (which costs that character's SP), or the play can end the active character's phase into the next. And characters can use seishins before attacking their enemy. Nothing from Atlus or Namco Bandai about it at their conference.

Screenshots
super-robot-taisen-og-saga-endless-frontier-exceed-nintendo-ds-082.gif
22389079.jpg
qgu1nmn1z1jfgq9skz31rl7.jpg
83915244.jpg

Your offering
Most of the Menu is done thanks to stellar work by Noitora, I just want to be able to understand the story as well.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTX said:
^Can someone ask Noitora to throw the translation spreadsheet back up?
unsure.gif

Actually, he has translators for the game, but he's not ready for that right now.
He has life to deal with as well as working on something else, when the time comes, he'll put it up for the translators.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know Noitora is translating it, but I wish someone else was because Noitora's is the only one I can find at all and it's currently paused indefinitely.
frown.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rokku said:
Yeah, I know Noitora is translating it, but I wish someone else was because Noitora's is the only one I can find at all and it's currently paused indefinitely.
frown.gif

So wait.

QUOTE(1234turtles @ Feb 7 2011, 07:12 PM) could someone translate Inazuma Eleven 2 - Kyoui no Shinryakusha

You have to request it the proper way or no one will take it seriously.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name: Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryokusha
Release date (Japan): Oct. 1, 2009

Game info:

954292_113725.jpg

Inazuma is an RPG based around football (soccer). The adventure elements are similar to Dragon Quest and Pokemon in how you explore areas and recruit players, and battles are real-time, almost strategy, affairs that have you playing through either random soccer battles or entire matches. The first game was localized for Europe, but with the coming of the 3DS and the inevitable decline of DS, there's little likelihood we'll see either of the sequels published outside of Japan.

inazuma-eleven-2-kyoui-no-shinryakusha-20080926080407080_640w.jpg
inazuma-eleven-2-kyoui-no-shinryakusha-20080926080400877_640w.jpg
inazuma-eleven-2-kyoui-no-shinryakusha-20080926080356065_640w.jpg

My offering: I can act as a go-for of sorts, as well as offer my hand at editing/localizing text. I'm a writer by trade, so I feel as though I have a fair grasp on making translated text read more naturally for its intended audience.

pokenar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nebula91 said:
How about Digimon Story: Lost Evolution. There's been no word nor an announcement of a release outside of Japan and the game came out in July. I'm a big fan of these games and would like to see it translated if possible
yaynds.gif

Game Name
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution

Release Date
July 1, 2010

Game info
Role Playing Game

Gameplay

I'd like to... fourth? this motion, As there is still no word on an american release.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Rokku said:
frown.gif

So wait.

Waiting indefinitely for anything doesn't make it happen, I'd rather someone who isn't bogged down by issues take it up so we actually get more than a menu translation. What's to say Noitora won't come back and just say the project is dead?

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
pokenar said:
nebula91 said:
How about Digimon Story: Lost Evolution. There's been no word nor an announcement of a release outside of Japan and the game came out in July. I'm a big fan of these games and would like to see it translated if possible
yaynds.gif

Game Name
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution

Release Date
July 1, 2010

Game info
Role Playing Game

Gameplay

I'd like to... fourth? this motion, As there is still no word on an american release.
And for my first post, I'd like to fifth this. I've made some progress on the plain ole JP version, but an English translation would make things SO much easier.

If needed, I could help with names and stuff.

Black_Knight_666

Trophies
XP
Country
Game Name
Luminous Arc 3: Eyes

Game info
Role Playing Game

Offering

i would be willing to offer some sort of monetary reward to whoever decides to translate this
smile.gif

jokomopo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Mugen no Frontier EXCEED

Release date
February 25, 2010

Game info
Action RPG

Screenshots
976070_143396_front.jpg

4736b.jpg

Gameplay
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rulmvE7Sx0[/youtube]

My offering
Sadly none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.