War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
qaz015393 said:
im propily doning this rong but i need 2 get 2 class ... can any1 upload zoids sagas with english patch please.
Yeah, you are doing it wrong. Come back when you have some time to spare and read the first post.

Also, it's not like people have these random translations already finished and are gonna upload them for you at your request.

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wants to start the 7th Dragon translation, I'd be willing to help.
I'm only in my first year of Japanese, so I won't be much help with kanji and such, but I can do some of the editing and English grammar stuff.

chaostrik3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name:
Emblem of Gundam

Release Date:
05/01/08(Japan)

Game Info:
Genre: Strategy > Turn-Based > Sci-Fi
Emblem of Gundam is, at its core, a turn-based strategy game. It also includes a heavy character-driven adventure component, based around conversations between characters. At certain points in the game, you'll be given a choice about which scenario to follow, or, as the game puts it, which "history button" to press.

-Think Advance wars, fire emblem, RISK(the board game) or the Giren Greed Series if your familiar with the gundam series.

Expect a lot of story in Emblem of Gundam: the game is designed to add extra perspective to the storylines in Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team, Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: A War in the Pocket, Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory, and Mobile Suit Gundam Z.

-Basically its a gundam game which spans from 0079 to the end of zeta.
Source: Joystiq

Screenshots/Video;

gundam.jpg

EmblemOfGundam4.jpg

EmblemOfGundam3.jpg

Your offering:
I don't know Japanese but I'm kinda knowledgeable about U.C. gundam such as mobile suits ,events and character names.
If possibly someone will pick this up it's very text heavy on the storyline so all i'm requesting for is skill, character, mobile suit and menu translation.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fedgerama said:
I'm only in my first year of Japanese, so I won't be much help with kanji and such, but I can do some of the editing and English grammar stuff.
Took a cursory glance at the game. There's a bunch of text in evtdat.bin, uncompressed, but it only uses Shift-JIS for kana. All the kanji appear to use a custom encoding, so you'd have to build a table.

bealuvsme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fedgerama said:

count me in as a translator.
smile.gif
although i'll probably have more time during mid march.
rolleyes.gif

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
About that 7th Dragon possible project, count me in! Though, I can't do much (well, actually nothing at all XD), I don't know Japanese and can't edit graphics... However I'm a fairly good programmer with some ideas so in case you need just a beta tester, or just a helper for organizing the project (or just something I could do), feel free to ask, because I want to see this game released in English ASAP, it seems awesome!

ps: I can test and find bugs in the scripts or possible typos...
tongue.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to volunteer my humble skills to the 7th Dragon project that seems be building here.
I don't know Japanese (I'm learning some though slowly) and I have no hacking skills (working on that too but just getting started) but I AM an artist and I'd be interested in doing graphics editing. I'd really like to help put my skills to good use by contributing to this. I see how hard the translation teams work on these games and I always feel bad about how harassed they are and that I can't contribute more because I don't know how.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game: Gegege no Kitarou: Youkai Daigekisen
Released: 8th July 2008
Genre: Platform/Adventure

Based on a old Japanese comic and has many series & films since the 1960's. GBA game was brilliant but this one requires Japanese to get through some parts.

pa.128254.2.jpg
pa.128254.3.jpg

Trailer:

Can't offer anything but am I still all for including some of the better translated games in future release threads.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Hadrian Uranium said:
Game: Gegege no Kitarou: Youkai Daigekisen
Oh yes, I remember that game, If I remember correctly all of it's files were in packages, I didn't bother to reverse engineer them, I'll have a look at it later probably
smile.gif

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Slide Adventure Mag Kid

I'm just wondering, has anyone started, or is anyone willing to do an english translation for Slide Adventure Mag Kid? I recently bought this gam, and although its quite playable, having to guess any new instructions is not my idea of fun. I would look into trying it myself, but I have no idea about either rom hacking and I only speak english, so the actual translation part would be lost on my also.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
spinal_cord said:
Slide Adventure Mag Kid

I'm just wondering, has anyone started, or is anyone willing to do an english translation for Slide Adventure Mag Kid? I recently bought this gam, and although its quite playable, having to guess any new instructions is not my idea of fun. I would look into trying it myself, but I have no idea about either rom hacking and I only speak english, so the actual translation part would be lost on my also.
You must have that peripheral to play? Lame, totally lame. I don't see any translations happening.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Noitora said:
spinal_cord said:
Slide Adventure Mag Kid

You must have that peripheral to play? Lame, totally lame. I don't see any translations happening.

I would have though someone might have hacked to use the D-pad it by now, or even the DS motion card, but nobody has.

Shame.

Toxxysko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Let's try this again. (Boss if you read this sorry about the last attempt!) (Apologies to fellow GBA Temp users, for neglecting to use the proper format.)

Game name
3468 - 7th Dragon
7th_dragon_art_1.jpg

Release date
March 5, 2009 (JP)

Game info
It's a generic create a guild/party, go out and kill stuff. As for story...

Wikipedia:
QUOTE said:
7th Dragon takes place in the world of Eden of which 80% is ruled by dragons, so the premise of the game is simple: Kill all the dragons, or the human race is going to be wiped out of existence.

SEGA Nerds:
  • New game from Niinou, the director of Etrian Odyssey.
  • Command based battles
  • 4 characters in a party at one time
  • Simple game concept: kill all the dragons
  • There are 7 classes in the game: Rogue, Mage, Fighter, Princess, Knight, Samurai and Healer
  • For each class there are 4 different appearances
  • There are skill trees for each of the classes
  • The stats include LIFE, MANA, ATK, POW, DEF, INT, and SPD
  • While moving around, the top screen is a top-down map view, while the bottom screen is a conquest map

Official Site

Screenshots
7th_Dragon.jpg

683.jpg
680.jpg

678.jpg
675.jpg

CG Teaser

25 Minute Gameplay:

And if you just can't be arsed and want to see what combat looks like:

Random Artwork.

Your offering
None. However, I have a number a links to share:

Basically a bunch of GameFAQs users have banded together and have semi-translated the basic aspects of the game.
English Wiki - Maintained by various GameFAQs users. Created by user "Ganduro".
GameFAQs Wiki Topic

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i didn`t see that one game of this thread even begin to translate.is this thread yust 4 fun or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock