Hacking Official Post: WiinjaNorthAmerica.com

wiinjana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Figured it is time to make my first official post.

As you can see from Wiinja.com, I am the first and, so far, the only authorized reseller for the Wiinja Drivemod in North America (edited: there are others now)

Much like all other sellers, I expect this in the 1st-2nd week in February and will be shipping immediately.

Price is set at $61 shipped for the first 100 orders. I've seen other sites for a little lower, but again, I'm official and you are getting the original, authentic chip... not some knockoff that may exist.

Good luck on your Wiinja hunt
smile.gif

WiinjaNorthAmerica.com - Your Official North American source for Wiinja Drivemod

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
The fact that it appears to be a simple drive mod via PIC chip is both it's strongest selling point and it's biggest weakness. Sure, it doesn't have any flashy features but (we assume) it works and, since it's only a drive mod, most likely undetectable by Nintendo.

s1r1u5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No way. For that price i would build another self made pic programmer (already have one) and a lot of pic chips to flash.
Besides, if the hex code of it, is going to leak anyway, why pay so much for something "so official" like this?
I'm positive that the next versions of the hex made by others will be even better then this one, that only allows you to run your region stuff (no imports yet)
This makes me remind the psx scene first mods were they tried to suck your blood....
i expect to see a lot more "pic proposals" but i guess i will flash my own pic chip when and "if needed" as im more concerned with imports.

joe90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why is it all these fucking videos miss out one of the following:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnKNqPQbiv4

1) cables linked to tv.
2) copied disk being inserted into console
3) complete sequence with out fades
4) some random fast pan.
5) out of focus shot
6) proof there is no other console plugged in the back
7) proof the controller is controlling the console we see.

how hard is it to film all in one go from a fixed distance, else people just scream fake.

This one i could call fake on #2.

nevixa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

1) cables linked to tv.
4) some random fast pan.
5) out of focus shot

how hard is it to film all in one go from a fixed distance, else people just scream fake.

I think missing number 2 makes it hard to NOT believe the video. The maker of the video just doesn't think about it, because he knows it is working. Making a (fake) video about Wii hacking without seeing a copied game inserted, is the most stupid thing I every seen...so this MUST be real.

kingkong

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
this chip costs 2.99$

programming it costs nothing... there is no way i would pay 61$ for it soon people will sell it for 10 or 15$ just like ds passme's

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
XD how can this be an official post if it wasnt even posted by the Admins or other gbatemp staff. This thread is confusing can someone change the title or else they would think he is affiliated with gbatemp, and when it turns out to be a scam (which I really think it is, since his paypal isnt verified and the site looks like total sheit) they will point the finger towards gbatemp.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States

1) cables linked to tv.
4) some random fast pan.
5) out of focus shot

Gimme a break. The chip is obviously legit, as it has been confirmed by numerous sources. And, believe me, if these guys were ripping off some of the major retailers by shipping them fake chips, they'd end up dead.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1