Feedback Do not buy any EZ Flash products from 'Ezflashomega dot com'. Total scam.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every flash card store is a scam these days.
I don’t understand why either. You’d think these stores would realize they can get a bunch more sales with a half decent customer service.

Not saying anyone needs to be like Amazon. But a basic Wordpress shop + ticket system to automate your whole process goes a looong way

Reactions: SylverReZ

Seysim

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
I wish I had looked in these forums before ordering from them. The guys in Ukraine with power cuts and a literal war managed to ship my order of Everdrive before Ezflashomega com. I have requested a refund, hopefully they reply and I can just order it elsewhere.

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
What else is interesting here - almost all complaints are the first and the only posts from fresh new accounts. It's a one-man theater event here?
Something tells me that normal people do not wait for news about shipping for half a year, but initiate a chargeback in a month at the most.
I don't care about this particular store (and any other), but it all seems suspicious.

Seysim

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Well I suspect like me most people place their order with Ezflashomega (after seeing them listed as an official distributor on Ezflash website) and hear nothing from the supplier after the initial order confirmation.
They google "ezflashomega shipping issues" and are directed to this forum where others have complained and at least received some sort of response.
So we create an account and post about our issue in the hope that it gets resolved.

Reshiban

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

My order just been shipped after 5 days !

I'll still update you here, but the tracking number actually exist so I guess everything legit :P
UPDATE about my order from ezflashomega dot com
The package finally been delivered without problem, here are the products

20221209_185851.jpg
20221210_011327.jpg

See each steps for my personal delivery experience:
- day1 / day5: I bought the product, money been grabed in few hours, Awaiting shipment state
- day6 / day10: my package was dropped of at the post office, slept to it during 5 days
-day11 / day 13: my package has traveled until my country, probably listened good music during the trip :P
-day14 / day16: my package finally arrived to my country, and finished his last kilometers
-day17 / day19: it was supposed to be the final day to receive the package, but some deliverers managed it the worst way possible when nobody opened, and made me waiting few more days...
-day20: FINALLY been able to get the package (for 31€ additional taxes, including 6€ when they didn't delivered day17, and bring back the package to their center instead of a local post office... :'-) )

I precise the website says something like "Everything shipped from USA" in their shipping rules, but they shipped it from the Netherlands, to my european country (and taxes wasn't included in the price... had to pay it when delivered)

Anyway my experience with this website was okay, everything delivered successfuly in 20 days in EU
I'm sorry to people who had problems with this website, that's like with a few unluck you can get problems with it, but with a few luck you receive it without problems...

I wanted to show people that yes, you can receive legit packages by ordering through ezflashomega dot com
Thanks for reading my experience, hope this will help you !

(if you actually have problems with an order, I heard you can PM @ezflashomega-com on GBATemp)

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The package finally been delivered without problem, here are the products
All's well that ends well. Congrats!
And I keep thinking whether I need ODE or not.
I suspect that by the time I make up my mind, all stocks will run out and the cartridge, as always, will disappear from sale.

Reshiban

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I suspect that by the time I make up my mind, all stocks will run out and the cartridge, as always, will disappear from sale.
Thanks, personally I bought EZ-ODE after becoming parano when my SAVER folder been corrupted on EZ-O

That's a lot satisfying to use a EZ-ODE after using a classic one
You have many features with Mode A/B, and don't really have to mind if you'll corrupt the SD

You should buy it now if that scares you, and you think you need it.
Otherwise, the EZ-O still really good if you don't have like 100$ to spend (I used christmas as excuse to buy it)

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
ODE is just so much better, original can corrupt your save regardless of how well you use it, it has an issue with power and if your battery is low it can not get enough power to backup the save properly and corrupt it (Sometimes a chunk of the SD too).

It's a horrible save system and frankly should have never been released with it. ODE has the system it should have had.

Reactions: Reshiban

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol