Hacking NUD Blender Vertex Editor Release

Mortal1385

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble getting this to run in blender. I'm pretty sure the 3 .py files are in the right place, but blender just won't load them.

Atross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the tools !
I just got one problem when I try to inject my editions.

1467154442-tool.jpg

What's wrong exactly on the main file and blendernud ?

Reactions: MaxiGamer™

Astril

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the tools !
I just got one problem when I try to inject my editions.

1467154442-tool.jpg

What's wrong exactly on the main file and blendernud ?
Looks like a a vertex may have been deleted or even added. Unfortunately you'll have to start over.

Atross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Looks like a a vertex may have been deleted or even added. Unfortunately you'll have to start over.

Yep, i've found myself, thanks !
But do you know why when I resize something like hairs or wings, there's no change happend ? Even the inject was correct.

Astril

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, i've found myself, thanks !
But do you know why when I resize something like hairs or wings, there's no change happend ? Even the inject was correct.
You are probably applying the size to the object rather then the mesh. Make sure you are in mesh edit mode when doing the edit.

Larkisaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I set everything up correctly, including deleting the three files in Add-ons, however when I press import, I'm told there are error in "Main.py, line 71, in execute" and in "blendernudtool.py, line 290, in ReadModel." Does anyone have a fix for this?

Edit: here's a screenshot
croppedscreenshot.png

Last edited by Larkisaurus,
Reactions: PotatoMuffin
D

Deleted User

Hey Astril! Just wondering are you going to make Model Importing (For Stages and Trophies.) For Blender Possible in the future? I really want to get into that, but My Computer can only run Blender and not 3DS Max.

BrutalBub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm having an issue; when I import a model, some vertexes are missing. Like I'm trying to edit Roy, his eyes and sword are gone. Did I install the tool wrong or is it something wrong with Blender?

BrutalBub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm having an issue; when I import a model, some vertexes are missing. Like I'm trying to edit Roy, his eyes and sword are gone. Did I install the tool wrong or is it something wrong with Blender?
Hey I figured it out. Your latest update seems to bork up the models; I had to install the version made by TheAggrivator in order to use Blender...

PotatoMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I set everything up correctly, including deleting the three files in Add-ons, however when I press import, I'm told there are error in "Main.py, line 71, in execute" and in "blendernudtool.py, line 290, in ReadModel." Does anyone have a fix for this?

Edit: here's a screenshot View attachment 57997
I'm having the same problem. It seems to only pop up on certain skins, like Luigi for example.

YAEndXH.png

PotatoMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also:
gnyd7q2.png

Bowser's nud file ports without his eyes, horns, or collar. After you're done editing it, it will still show itself in-game without its eyes, horns, or collar.

92BVGgX.jpg

Is there a way behind this or is it just some glitch?

Last edited by PotatoMuffin,

smashdude4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I upload the ZSS nud, she always has no eyes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also, when I put the nud in the game, it still has no eyes.

BellBlitzKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having some trouble using it in Blender 2.79, to import the Mewtwo model below. After pressing Import, Blender closes---no error or debug code give.

Can anyone else try it with this Galactic Hunter Mewtwo model file attached below & share your result?
(Also found at: gamebanana com/skins/159830

The import guide video shows Blender 2.77, so this issue may only affect 2.79. I know this is an semi-old 2017 thread but the utility is still being supported.

Attachments

• mewtwo_visor_model.zip
    5 MB · Views: 302
Last edited by BellBlitzKing,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E