Hacking NTRCFW 3.4 Preview1(Support video output on New 3DS)

Akawashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see... oh well, i guess i'm just going to have to deal with the 3ds controller homebrew app to use my 3ds as a wireless controller for my PC games and Emulators
:D

Akawashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ye, just a shame i can't record gameplay... i'm nt too fussed about streaming, i'd be happy with recording, saving and uploading :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i'm gutted, 'cos i got my first Gen 6 Legit Shiny (You know the first Pokemon your Rival gets you to sneak up on at the beginning? .. well i was lucky to find one, with Ice Fang, and Shiny.
would love to of recorded that :/

Eskuero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I finally got to test this with a the better setup:
I recorded WiFi double battles with NTR, computer was connected through Ethernet and the 3DS was 15 cms away from the router. No other device was connected to the router at the time, and no other WiFi network was in range, so the interferences should be minimized.
The stream was stable at around 20 fps, sometimes dropping to 15 fps during heavy animations but still looks impressive.
And this is the result:

Hopefully a future update comes out to disable the streaming of the botton screen, it's actually a dead weight in many games and we could gain a few more fps.

Last edited by Eskuero,
Reactions: codeluca

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recorded WiFi double battles with NTR, computer was connected through Ethernet and the 3DS was 15 cms away from the router. No other device was connected to the router at the time, and no other WiFi network was in range, so the interferences should be minimized.
The stream was stable at around 20 fps, sometimes dropping to 15 fps during heavy animations but still looks impressive.
And this is the result:

Hopefully a future update comes out to disable the streaming of the botton screen, it's actually a dead weight in many games and we could gain a few more fps.

you can filter out the black background and crop on to the fps with obs that makes the fps stuff much prettier =)

Reactions: Eskuero

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can Post the error again here..
> connect('192.168.122.41', 8000)
Ein Verbindungsversuch ist fehlgeschlagen, da die Gegenstelle nach einer bestimmten Zeitspanne nicht richtig reagiert hat, oder die hergestellte Verbindung war fehlerhaft, da der verbundene Host nicht reagiert hat 192.168.122.41:8000
bei System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect(String hostname, Int32 port)
bei ntrclient.NtrClient.connectToServer()
bei ntrclient.ScriptHelper.connect(String host, Int32 port)
bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.ActionCallInstruction`3.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run5[T0,T1,T2,T3,T4,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4)
bei System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3)
bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`5.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
bei IronPython.Compiler.PythonScriptCode.RunWorker(CodeContext ctx)
bei Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptSource.Execute(ScriptScope scope)
bei ntrclient.CmdWindow.runCmd(String cmd)
I can upload a Video which shows my error (I think it wouldn't help because it just freeses and after that it shows the error up)

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've tried it and it says :
> connect ( '192.168.122.41', 8000)
Ein Verbindungsversuch ist fehlgeschlagen, da die Gegenstelle nach einer bestimmten Zeitspanne nicht richtig reagiert hat, oder die hergestellte Verbindung war fehlerhaft, da der verbundene Host nicht reagiert hat 192.168.122.41:8000
bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.ActionCallInstruction`3.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run5[T0,T1,T2,T3,T4,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3, T4 arg4)
bei System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3)
bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`5.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
bei Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1)

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the second i booted i got this

invalid syntax
at Microsoft.Scripting.ErrorSink.Add(SourceUnit source, String message, SourceSpan span, Int32 errorCode, Severity severity)
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ReportSyntaxError(Int32 start, Int32 end, String message, Int32 errorCode)
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ReportSyntaxError(String message)
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.AddTrailers(Expression ret, Boolean allowGeneratorExpression)
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParsePower()
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseFactor()
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseExpr(Int32 precedence)
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseComparison()
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseNotTest()
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseAndTest()
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseOrTest()
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseExpression()
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseTestListAsExpr()
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseExprStmt()
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseSimpleStmt()
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseFileWorker(Boolean makeModule, Boolean returnValue)
at IronPython.Compiler.Parser.ParseFile(Boolean makeModule, Boolean returnValue)
at IronPython.Runtime.PythonContext.ParseAndBindAst(CompilerContext context)
at IronPython.Runtime.PythonContext.CompilePythonCode(SourceUnit sourceUnit, CompilerOptions options, ErrorSink errorSink)
at IronPython.Runtime.PythonContext.CompileSourceCode(SourceUnit sourceUnit, CompilerOptions options, ErrorSink errorSink)
at Microsoft.Scripting.SourceUnit.Execute(Scope scope, ErrorSink errorSink)
at Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptSource.Execute(ScriptScope scope)
at ntrclient.CmdWindow.runCmd(String cmd)

i am so confused. Windows 10 btw.

Last edited by Giodude,

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've tried it and it says :
> connect ( '192.168.122.41', 8000)
did you enable debugger mode in Ntr it self? i speak perfect german and it says that your console timed out. it says that ther is no console at the given ip adress, so you either have the wrong ip (check with ftbrony or something like that) or you diden't enable debugger in Ntr Cfw it self (the second option)

Reactions: astronautlevel

SolsticeKyros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to use the debugger for a bit but keep getting this error. soc_initialize failed: c8a0700b Can anyone help? Google brings me no results with that error, same with here.

Edit 1: Also getting this error from time to time too and can't find anything on it either. svc_controlMemory failed: e0a01bf5

Last edited by SolsticeKyros,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And this is the result:

Looks great! And I agree the bottom screen isn't really necessary. An option to turn off capture entirely vs hiding it would be amazing.

Reactions: Bedel and codeluca

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
did you enable debugger mode in Ntr it self? i speak perfect german and it says that your console timed out. it says that ther is no console at the given ip adress, so you either have the wrong ip (check with ftbrony or something like that) or you diden't enable debugger in Ntr Cfw it self (the second option)
It's all fine.. I've enabled the NTR CFW Debugger and the IP is right too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.