Hacking NTRCFW 3.4 Preview1(Support video output on New 3DS)

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i Have some good news:
GameYob acctually runs at 50/60fps with Ntr Streamer on, it's full speed even on the laptop. this is amazing even in full screen and all. even when speeding up 6x the game it still runs smooth as hell on both laptop and 3ds =)

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone know what what this means?
Everything is fine on that screen, the recv error means that you're already connected to your 3ds, reboot the 3ds close all the ntr sessions you have and start over. stay at the homescreen and enable the debugger from the ntr menu, then use the connect + write command (write just in case i do it everytime with hotkeys) and then remoteplay. it should flash some colors on the 3ds and don't get distracted by the auto disconnect. that's what it should do. starting games like pokemon will only work when already started when starting ntr streaming but just as test do it the way i just told you =)

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
It gave the same error
(Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall. Server disconnected.)
..but this time the 3DS screens flashed blue.
And still nothing on the NTRViewer.
Is port 8000 open on your Windows Firewall?

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I've restarted twice, and used an SDXC and SDHC card. I wasn't concerned about the recv error, more about the
Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
error. Nothing appears at all, no matter what game.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've restarted twice, and used an SDXC and SDHC card. I wasn't concerned about the recv error, more about the
Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
error. Nothing appears at all, no matter what game.
i used to get that error in the beginning but still my stream worked. try run stuff as admin ,check firewall ports. try my batch file just for kicks, something has to work =P

Reactions: Ailuros27

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, okay. Thanks everyone who was helping.
Not to sound rude, but are you even using the "remoteplay()" command after you connect your 3DS ip? LOL
Kind of have to use that before anything will show in NTR. I assume you are since you get the server disconnected error though.

EDIT: Yeah, I would open the ports and move closer. You can try the proxy servers too I guess.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah, okay. Thanks everyone who was helping.
copy paste these, you don't need those spaces and stuff:
connect('192.168.178.16',8000)
write (0x0105AE4, (0x70, 0x47), pid = 0x1a)
remoteplay()

replace the ip obviously. but these i've bin using for days they are in my hot keys so they are 100% correct.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn that was the deal breaker. I definitely need the 3ds to connect to online for multi-player. Anyway, guess I'll have to settle for a capture card if there's no workaround

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn that was the deal breaker. I definitely need the 3ds to connect to online for multi-player. Anyway, guess I'll have to settle for a capture card if there's no workaround
Mine connects online just fine. Using the "write" patch forces enabled Wi-Fi on games that don't support it. The ones that DO when "write" is used causes them to stream, but not go online at all in game. Unless you mean you get disconnected from NTR when you try to stream to Twitch or something.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mine connects online just fine. Using the "write" patch forces enabled Wi-Fi on games that don't support it. The ones that DO when "write" is used causes them to stream, but not go online at all in game. Unless you mean you get disconnected from NTR when you try to stream to Twitch or something.

This is what I want to do:

I want to use ntr to stream online multi-player pokemon battles live on twitch.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And did you manage to get the steam running through the pc ntr viewer at the same time?
I haven't tried to stream it yet. I guess I'll try that next Lol. I was more worried about getting the online to work as before I kept getting a communication error and disconnected. That however, was because too many packets were dropped during the load screens. Now it works fine. IN theory the stream should work just fine since the NTR stream is using the 3DS CPU/GPU not the PC to stream over Wi-Fi. As long as you have a good connection to NTR is should def work.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I never tested MH4U but I did test Xenoblade Chronicles. It basically made the game unplayable on the console itself. I was getting maybe 8FPS at 97% quality..... Some games are just too much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==